• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My favourite Pokemon of all time has got to be Pidgeot. My teams are never the same without a Pidgeot, and it even tends to be my strongest Pokemon in any of my teams

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh geesh. I have many. @_@; I'll do like... top five for each region or something.

Kanto: Bulbasaur, Dragonair, Beedrill, Vaporeon, and Sandslash
    Johto: Totodile, Bellossom, Ampharos, Espeon, and Lanturn
    Hoenn: Flygon, Absol, Mudkip, Chimecho, Altaria
    Sinnoh: Cherrim, Lumineon, Chingling

Yeah. I don't like many of the Sinnoh Pokemon. :x Most of my favorites come from the first two generations, which if I posted more than five, there would prolly be like... ten or something. XD;

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • It ties between Arcanine and Luxray.

Although, for the sake of this thread.. I'll say Arcanine, because it's been a favorite longer then Luxray.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Slowpoke & Masquerain fits the cut for me.
    Why? Well, Slowpoke is just so... happy, adorable, cute, and dumb like a sack of potatoes. Heck, when I registered here back in 2008, the name I chose to promote me good self was none other than a variant on the lovely dopey Slowpoke.

Masquerain? Heck, he is more unique than half of Gen. III altogether! He looks ass ugly at first, and then you realize... what a cutie. Gamefreak got the evolution line all wrong, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest - Masquerain is, and will probably remain my favourite together with Slowpoke.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have a few of them.
    Charizard
    Eevee (and its evolutions)
    Swampert
    Infernape
    Luxio/Luxray
    Gabite/Garchomp
    Riolu/Lucario (perhaps my most favorite out of them all)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be jolteon because hes fast and has spikes all over him so no one can touch him. i also like scizor a lot too. my gf is in love with castform

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    I have a few...

Vulpix: My favorite, probably. I like that it's sort-of linked to phychic/ghostly abilities. Mysterious and super-cute at the same time. ^^

Latias & Latios: I fell in love with them after watching the 5th movie. They're really cool looking, have some cute abilities, and I love how they float and fly around (floating ftw!)

Bayleef: Chikorita was the first starter I finished a game (Crystal) with. I loved Bayleef since I first got it. I love it's design and that it's based on a spice (like my nickname kinda).

Tropius: Its a flying dinosaur with a fruit beard. What's not to like?

Dewgong: The first time I was exposed to Pokémon was when I found a Dewgong Card on the floor at school. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Anyone choose this? xD

What's your favourite Pokémon?

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
  • I'd have to say Eevee is my favorite one; it's just too cute and you have options as to what type you want to evolve it into ^_^

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • I have a lot of Pokemon that I love.

But my favourites are: Typhlosion, Croconaw, Scizor.

Can't really think properly, I'll add/edit later.

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
  • Wobbuffet. Just .. Wobbuffet. <3333
    I've always been obsessed with it ever since I was little. xD
    How can you not be?! IT"S ADORABLE, ADMIT IT. ;O;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back