• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite happens to be Empoleon for two reasons:

-It is a Penguin
    -It is a water type

It's been my favorite since I first saw it.

toki.

time and time again
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    My favorite is bellsprout. Idk I just love it.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • Dragonite. It doesnt look too fierce, but its still powerful. Everyone says salamence beats dragonite though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Houndoom. I know, you're shocked, but it's ok.

I also quite like gallade, and ever since I caught my shiny machoke I've quite liked using him. To be honest though, my favourite tends to change every five minutes.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Heh, my favourite always changes...it could be Kingdra then suddenly Machoke. (These are not my favourite by the way, just examples.) Usually I make mini groups for my favourites like 'Starter favourites', 'Non-Legendary', 'Baby favourites' ... I'm sure you get the picture. But I'll only list two groups, it's easier.

At this moment in time it is in the list of:

Non-Legendary
    1. Breloom
    2. Ampharos
    3. Flygon
    4. Umbreon
    5. Espeon

Legendary

1. Suicune
    2. Lugia
    3. Rayquaza
    4. Regice
    5. Mesprit

I think Suicune is the only one on that list that has never moved from the spot it is in currently, and to be honest I don't think it will. Out of them all...Suicune is my favourite with Breloom close behind it, then Ampharos and in fourth Lugia.

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Gengar. I've been using one since Red :P

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Blaziken! I just find Blaziken's so handsome, plus Torchic was my first Starter!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    All generations come to new pokémon so it is hard to stick to one, but I'd have to go with the one I liked most since the Kanto Region which is Pikachu. Presumably, since I've seen it throughout Ash's journey in the Pokémon anime, I grew attached to it and after I trained one and entered it in contests, Pikachu became my favorite. 8D;

So to make long story short, because of experiencing Pikachu throughout both anime and games, it became my favorite pokémon.

Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is SMEARGLE. For more than a few reasons.

- can CONVERSION to the FLYING type to take neutral damage from all incoming attacks for a short time
    - can CURSE first for the attack/defense bonus and CONVERSION to the GHOST type using Curse/Conversion on the same moveset.
    - only male Pokemon (currently) capable of MILK DRINK. Also helps MILTANK babies hatch with MILK DRINK+.
    - can do to egg moves what DITTO cannot
    - I love my RHYHORN. SMEARGLE gave it DRAGON RUSH, ICE FANG, THUNDER FANG, and MAGNITUDE.
    - HM Slaves become awesome.
    - SPORE

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Well since I am, Giratina, Skuntank and Aerodactyl's number one fan, I'm going to go ahead and say them.

They all tie at first place, and the rest of my favorites are all poison and fossil types :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back