• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Favourite Pokemon

I like Kirlia/Gardevoir for their appearance,
    Bronzor/Bronzong for their Psychic-steel type,
    Meowth for its rule in the serial and Growlithe/Arcanine for...I dont know,just so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Charizard. When I was about 6-7 I was obsessed with Pokemon Red. Along with the fact that he was the mascot, I also loved flamethrower and his badass attitude in the anime. Charizard FTW!

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
    Years
  • My fav pokemon is DEOXYS it just looks so cool in all of its forms the colours are totally like no other combination and its super strong overall best pokemon EVER.....!!!!! XD

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
  • My absolute favourites are Hoppip, Caterpie, & Mantyke (I like them equally). I'm a sucker for cute Pokemon & the latter two are based on some of my favourite animals. =D

I also like Drifloon, Wailord, Horsea, Jigglypuff, Chikorita, & Gastly.

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Piplup. It's so cute in the anime ^^ But i think Pikachu is my other, cuz it's cute (in the older shows :P) And their evolutions are pretty awesome also

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    hmmm...

Back in the old days (With only the original 151) I think mine was Bulbasaur, can't remember exactly.
    Today It's a toss up (Damn my immature mind taking that the wrong way :L) between Gliscor, Electivire, Aipom (And to a lesser extent Ambipom), Bulbasaur, Flareon and Espeon, oh and Lugia.

Then again there's Munchax, Togekiss, Torterra )It's a freakin' Tank), and a while back I quite liked Corsola, got one to level 100 back on Rby for no real reason other than I loved it xD
    Then again, I likez Mudkipz too. :L

Thats the lowest I can put it down to I swear, I could name soo many more that I like.

hmmm....mudkipz you say?

I
    smell
    bacon

my favorite is Eevee. the god of evolutions. *bows*

Last edited:

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
    Years
  • GENGAR. Imagine a 6 foot tall, 4 foot wide monster bursting into your house? And the dude is purple with a giant grin on his face!

Vecransyh

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Magmar. That episode where Ash fights Blaine for the first time totally sold me on Magmar's epicness.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • Lol more updates!

Top 2 are still Torchic and Ralts and all evos.

-Leafeon
    -Weavile
    -Absol
    -Tropius
    -Aggron
    -Shiftry
    -Breloom
    -Skarmory
    -Banette
    -Deoxys
    -Froslass
    -Walrein
    -Cherrim
    -Carnivine

My top 12 is now a top 16 :3

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I'm always changing my favourites xD
    At the moment, I think Umbreon and Espeon are my favourites...

Cid

Years
  • I've always been a fan of Squirtle. I had to mention him only, leaving my other faves, because I've been a fan of the tiny turtle since the start of the Pokemon series. :3
    I remember being so happy that I got one from Officer Jenny back from my Pokemon Yellow days. Good times. x3

So yeah, Squirtle is my favourite Pokemon. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back