• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
Years
  • I think ever since renting a VHS of an early Pokemon episode where a guy named Mikey (my name!) had an Eevee and his brothers were pressuring him in to evolving it into one of the three main eeveelutions, Eevee has been my favorite Pokemon. I don't really use him that much in the games, but I like to have one just to have one.

pokemonloverXD

I love Ash!
    Years
  • 1/Typhlosion, it was my first Pokemon so it'll always be my most favorite Pokemon well actually Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon but this guy is cooler...
    2/Arceus, love it right after I watched M12
    3/Pikachu, it's the franchise mascot so I love it
    4/Piplup, Dawn's Piplup made me love it
    5/Others

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Ampharos and Umbreon.
    Ampharos just because I love all the moves that it learns, and also just the look of the actual Pokemon itself. It's got one of the most interesting designs to me.
    Umbreon cause I love Dark-types and it looks like a pet that I would love to have. hahah

M2 fan

Mew Two Fan
    Years
  • I think it's pretty obvious my favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo, I just remember being younger and loving how strong he was in the games and in the first Pokemon movie.

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
  • i have only 3 favourites
    latios, umbreon shiny and jirachi
    latios is my favourite since i clicked wrong on youtube and then saw him
    also, i like latios' caracter much, he doesn't like fighting just like me

Last edited:

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I like Qwilfish, it's so under rated.
    My favourite would probably have to be Magnezone though, when I saw him I thought 'Gen IV is for me.'

Years
  • my fav would have to be the one... the only... MEWTWO that was my first pokemon movie i had ever seen and i still like it to this day. im a first gen guy i love gengar, dragonite, alakazam but none compare to mewtwo. my 2 fav types are dark and psy

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Meowth, Just because he's a little smart mouth. Im in love with Mewtwo, Articuno, and ofcourse Pikachu. Then, i'd have to say Bulbasaur, and any other grass Starter.

Meowth, Just because he's a little smart mouth. Im in love with Mewtwo, Articuno, and ofcourse Pikachu. Then, i'd have to say Bulbasaur, and any other grass Starter.

Sorry, for the doublepost. But i also have to include Mew. Because it can learn any move. :D

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Munchlax ftw, but I liek Bayleef and Ampharos as well as some of the Gen 5 pokes munna and ononokusu also

taloche man

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I would say that Marowak is my favorite pokemon. I love his bone club fighting style and his awesome look. I also like Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Machamp and Alakazam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back