• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    My favourite pokemon when it first started was Raichu & I'm still a big fan of him. =3 I love Arcanine too, the fire-dog. He's so freak'n sweet.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Steelix, Metagross, Aerodactyl, Armaldo and Breloom are my favorites. The first three are way too cool and the latter two are cute.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • My favourite is definitely Zapdos. I'm not entirely sure why, but I just love it. Just the way it looks is plain epic. It could also have something to do with when my sister first introduced me to pokemon, her favourite was Moltres (it still is), and I've never really been a fan of Articuno so I just decided on Zapdos, and it's been my favourite ever since. I can't decide what are my other favourite pokemon but I know Zebstrika and Tepig are there somewhere :P

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Back when there was only Gen1..
    Charizard Ftwww.
    These days, im still a gen1 fan, Vaporeon is my number one favorite..

Some more of them are :
    Gengar,Vaporeon,Charizard,Lucario,Squirtle,Evee,and Tyranitar..

Gen 1 was a good simple time, Even remake of red was good.

For me, Metagross or Poliwhirl.

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
    Years
  • Gen. 1: Charizard

Gen. 2: Feraligator

Gen. 3: Weather Trio and Starters (Final evolution)

Gen. 4: Giratina (Origin Forme)

Gen. 5: Braviary

ShadedFury

Steel-wind Fury
    Years
  • I have quite a few favorite Pokemon...

Zekrom, Houndoom, Charmander family, Litwick family, Sandilefamily, Snivy family, Cyndaquil family, Mudkip family, Treecko family, Jolteon,Eevee, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Venipede family, Dragonite, Lucario, Salamence,Ghastly family, Larvitar family, Ivysaur, Pikachu family, Darkrai, Deoxys, Squirtle,Garchomp, Absol, Drapion, Breloom, Nidoking, Marowak, Sandslash, Zoroark, Gligarfamily, Aron family, Electrike family, Blitzle family, Bisharp, and Braviary.
    No particular order, btw. xD

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Well, I like alot... but..

Leafeon and Kricketot. <3

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Gen 1: Blastoise

Gen 2: Umbreon/Espeon

Gen 3: Mightyena/Absol

Gen 4: Gallade

Gen 5: Braviary/Serperior

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I don't have an absolute favorite pokemon, i switch favorite pokemon a lot. I really like Flygon and Slowpoke though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back