• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Darkrai, because it looks flippin amazing, the name is good, and it makes a change from the other legendaries as it is the first GHOST legendary!

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
    Years
  • I really love dragon types. I think my favorite right now is Haxorus (I caught a shiny one and that's probably why.) I named it Havoc and it's a beast. :3 Anyways, the runner-ups would probably be... Reshiram, Salamence, Kingdra, Elektross, Charizard, Jolteon, and Gyarados.

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
  • i choose Salamence. reason? Because its a dragon type. and i am a dragon type trainer, because the only weaknesses besides ice and dragon. and most of them have attack and defense through the roof, so they make a good team

EDIT: LOL i didnt know the person above me liked dragon

Scythemantis

retiredededed
    Years
  • My hands-down favorite since gen one was always Gloom. I find the whole notion of a horrible smelling, slobbering, unhappy looking flower creature just incredibly neat and the whole design appealing. Vileplume is based one on of my favorite plants (the Rafflesia or "corpse flower") but Gloom has that extra "creepiness" to it that I love.

Nothing ever came close to surpassing my love of Gloom until gen V brought us...Garbodor! I'm a life-long fan of monsters, which is what attracted me to Pokemon in the first place, but my favorite monsters are always, well, the monstrous ones, and what's more monstrous than a rotting, shapeless, bug-eyed, jagged-toothed pile of living garbage? I happen to draw monsters as a major hobby, and have several of my own trash-blob creatures, including one I drew years ago that I just happened to call "garboid," you can see it here. I've got other trash monsters here and here (that one's a garbage bag rat, if you can't tell)...so yeah, Garbodor is just the sort of poke I'd have designed myself.

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    It's difficult to find a "favorite" right?. But I think I'll go with Gengar.
    His laugh, his look. He didn't have to be so big to be a strong pokemon.
    My favorite ghost pokemon and probably my favorite pokemon, or at least Top 10.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I've changed again.
    Treecko is awesome, & my new favourite. Well, it was always my Hoenn starter. :3

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Corphish, Reuniclus and Chandelure.

The first one has an adorable design and the latter two are beast.

notcrazy_iminsane

Manga Artist
    Years
  • My original favorite was Mewtwo. I've always liked Psychic Pokemon because of Mewtwo.
    In Crystal, I grew attached to my Typhlosion since he was my first level 100
    Nowadays, Banette is my favorite. I didn't really like the Pokemon in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th gen that much, but I really do love Banette!

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • Recently, I've found myself drawn to some of the more bizarre members of the Pokemon world. Some of these are overlooked because there are more powerful alternatives, or they're not worth wasting the time and effort to obtain, and some of them are just plain ridiculous. One thing that does seem to link them is that they're all eerily adorable. Look at me, acting like Whitney all of a sudden.

Smoochum: I think the reason I adore Smoochum so much is because of its strange typing. Other than its evolution, I don't believe that there are any other Ice/Psychic types to choose from.

Gligar: The original Ground/Flying type. Once again, I was drawn to Gligar due to its rather odd typing, which makes it immune to Ground and Electric type attacks, which is always a useful trait to have on you.

There are many others to choose from, although I believe that Smoochum and Gligar are currently my favourites. After all, Lovely Kiss isn't a well known move.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Cool Mewtwo is cool.... but I'm cooler. :D

Some other pokemon that I like that I haven't mentioned in here are Blissey, and Latios. I've also recently started liking Reuniclus as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back