• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garde

Fallen Angel
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Milotic is my alltime favorite. It's beautifully designed and a powerhouse too. I always have one of my team.

Spidey

Whovian.
    Years
  • Gulpin, Zebstrika and Togetic are my favourite pokémon, but if I have to choose one I think I'll have to choose Togetic, because he has always been my favourite and he always will be. =)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I definitely have to agree with Scythemantis on Gloom and Vileplume, and while they look like Scythemantis described them, they are kind which is what I like so much. (based on the episode in which Ash saves Erika's Gloom from the gym which is set on fire)

Another favourite of mine is definitely the Tyranitar line, I love the type, the concept (armour), the colours and the personality of Larvitar as portrayed in the Anime. I like defensive, heavy, bulky, sturdy Pokémon, and the fact that Tyranitar is Dark type as well, makes me like him even better.

I don't have one favourite Pokémon, but a few, because they are all different so you can't compare them. Another of my favourites is Forretress, also for the defensiveness, and because I love bug type. And I love his voice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Post your favorite Pokemon

My favorite pokemon is Umbreon and Gengar

Post yours too

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
    Years
  • Nidoking! Simply a badass ..
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

Squirtle Hero

Squirtle Hero
    Years
  • The pokemon I would have to pick is Squirtle, because it's fast, it looks like it would be fun to play with it, and it's a water Pokemon!!! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    My all time favorite would be Pidgeot. Never has let me down in red,blue,yellow,silver,crystal! I also liked primape and cloyster...

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I love Gulpins and Wobbuffets designs, they're my favorite. But I don't know which Pokemon I like more in battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back