• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khall

Permafrost
Years
  • Well my signature Pokemon are Linoone and Shedinja, but my top three favorites are Bulbasaur, Numel, and Kricketot.

SolWolf

This user is over 9000!
    Years
  • Favorite of all time? Rayquaza, hands down.

Favorite non-legendary? Espeon, I love the cute little bugger, and I love Psychic types. :B

Ragin' Meowth

Teh n00b
    Years
  • Crobat because poison type Pokemon are my favorite and seeing as though it's my favorite poison type Pokemon then I guess I can call it my all time favorite.

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Shaymin!! I love that cute little legendary! But, I don't particularly like it's Sky Forme.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • MAGIKARP.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

LOL, no, but seriously, my favorite is Dragonite! I can't get enough of flying and/or dragon types! They're mah favorite! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew SANDSHREWWW!!!! It's the cutest thing ever! It's so cool and so cute and so powerful and simply the description of an awesome pokemon! *breathes slowly* Hehehe...

Years
    • Online now
    Chimecho. Simply because it's so original, and I quite like the colour scheme. It's an unusual psychic type, most psychic types are quite typical looking. So I think Chimecho really stands out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I'm not too sure what my favorite is anymore but I guess I lean more towards Feraligatr mainly because it was the first Pokemon I ever got to lvl 100 in a game

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Squirtle

Mine would have to be squirtle because he looks awesome when he wears his black sun glasses.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    My favorite pokemon are Raichu and Zangoose, though I'm starting to like a lot of the new pokemon now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    As I'm sure you could probably guess, my favourite is Latias ;)

If I had to pick a non legendary, I'd say Chikorita definitely!

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • I have a few... Mismagius, Drifloon, Misdreavus, Chandelure, Ambipom...

Notice that almost all of them are of the Ghost Type? I like Ghost Pokémon because they're so cool! I mean, they can walk (levitate) through walls and stuff! Who wouldn't like that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    MewTwo, just because he is MewTwo lol :D And as for non-legendary I'd say Feraligatr.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Gotta be Spinda but many runners up
    Scizor
    Maractus
    Delibird
    Mawille
    Mightyena
    Squirtle
    Porygon-Z
    Tentacuel