• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
Years
  • It is Dewott,it's cute like Oshawott,but cool like Samurott.
    When I see it I perceive that he's more mature than Oshawott,yet more childish than Samurott,which is a good balance.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I loooooove Sewaddle and Dwebble. The fifth generation Bug-types really took over my favorites, but those two especially. Sewaddle is adorable and awesome, same with Dwebble. I enjoy both of them so much, which is weird since I never cared for Bug-types before.

I do also really like Bulbasaur, that's been a favorite of mine for a long time. Oh, and Lotad too. :{D

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Okay, deep breath. My first generation favorite is Wigglytuff, because Jigglypuff was the very first Pokémon I actually caught. My second gen favorite is a toss-up between Donphan and Kingdra, because they're both pretty beast. Third gen favorite is probably Spinda, because OH MY GOODNESS IT'S A CUTE LITTLE PANDA. Fourth gen favorite (and overall favorite) is Togekiss. Togekiss is just perfect. And last but not least, fifth gen favorite is Audino. Because there's something so adorably tragic about Pokémon that heal you when you fight them.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Kabutops.

Don't know why, just thought he was cool when I played Pokémon Blue, actually used him...awesome movepool: Slash, Sword Dance, Surf, Ice Beam. -.-

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My all time favorite Pokemon ever would have to be Vulpix.
    I'm in between Vulpix and Whimsicott at the moment, but Vulpix is still winning.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I had no idea before coming on this forum that Raltz, Gallade and Gardevoir were so popular, I just bag em and tag em like they were an oddish or belsprout.

Everyones got different taste I guess.

I must actually train one and see what all the fuss is about.

Zeus

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • My favorite is Feraligatr because it can learn a lot of moves such as Ice Punch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance etc. My second favorite is Lucario because it looks awesome and for its movesets and strangely, despite being a Steel, it can use Blaze Kick. On the side of that about my 2 favorites. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, I'm a Lucario and I have Feraligatr as a partner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back