• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your least favorite Pokemon?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Zubat.
    Bidoof.
    Infernape.
    Blastoise.
    Venusaur.
    Entei.
    Ho-Oh.
    Rattata.
    Pachirisu (-____-)
    Pikachu (-____________________________________________-)
    Tentacool.
    Magikarp. Gyarados screams awesome. Magikarp does not.
    Tropius freaks me out. WTF is it supposed to be?
    Umbreon.. because it's so good at abusing this one move: DOUBLE TEAM.

I'll have to say I like Entei and Ho-Oh the least though. Lamest legendaries ever imo ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I like all of the pokes through crystal... then I grew a strong dislike for baltoy... I just really dont like it at all. That and wurmple

Bird Keeper

Master of the Skies
    Years
    Blissey. A well-trained one is just incredibly frustrating to battle. Thank goodness for Staraptor + Choice Band + Close Combat.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Perugly. Dear God, Perugly. It's ugly, the creators specifically put the word 'ugly' in it's name to add salt to the wound, and I'm sick and tired of these horrible designs in general. To add to that, Mars uses it as her main Pokemon, and I can't stand her.

I just don't understand how Arceus (aka the creators) could possibly get this from Glameow.

On a slightly lesser scale, there's Skuntank. Jupiter uses it on her team, for one, and she's worse then Mars. There's also the fact that it's giant bombs of death are constantly used as a factor of escape, or weapon, or clincher in the games/anime, which annoys me because surely there are other things that could make this Pokemon more useful/appealing, yet the only things I've ever seen associated with it are...poison clouds. Right.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Not the biggest fan of Garchomp, everyone loves him and he is a pain to battle against, very strong though indeed.

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    Well I could say Muk, but I think the ones I hate the most are :

Jynx
    Shaymin
    Gengar

and most of the Sinnoh Pokemons xD

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Tropius freaks me out. WTF is it supposed to be?

Are you kidding me? Tropius is beyond awesome. It's a brachiosaurus. And it flies. With bananas.

... maybe I worded that incorrectly. I don't mean that it flies using bananas. I mean, it flies with wings, and it has bananas growing from it. It's just that those three things that describe Tropius's awesomeness came into my thought in that order... I'll stop now.

And I just remembered a Pokemon that I truly hate. Mudkip. Damn Mudkip and it's ridiculous looking evolutions (I'm looking at Swampert, mostly. Marshtomp is the most tolerable of the three). I'm sick of the memes. I'm tired of seeing it on everyone's teams. I'm sick of seeing Swampert's creepy face. I'm sick of seeing Mudkip's face as well. no i not liek mudkipz. u herd rong. i not liek mudkipz.

But that's probably just me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    All baby Pokemon, especially pichu.
    Seriously, that thing is just getting too much show time.
    A pichu can play the ukulele now for Arceus's sake.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    I never liked Purugly , I think it just doesnt look a pokémon D: . I also dislike Gyrados just never liked it xD

Years
    Hmmm... least favourite would have to be Nosepass, though I'm not really partial to any of the Sinnoh starters either. Piplups cute but then it turns into ugly Prinplup and Empoleon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    For me, it would be Probopass and Skuntank... Ugh.
    They just look terrible to me. :o

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Blissey... ugh... maybe a grudge from my competitive battling days, IDK, just hate her.

Abyssal Raven

~Hell's Raven~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Like a couple others have said in this board: I absolutely hate Zubat. He is weak, but that attack he uses that confuses Pokemon is a killer. Plus, in almost every cursed cave in ALL of the games.

Seriously, I think bats are cool, maybe a bit creepy, but cool, but Zubat is a disgrace to bats.

Back