• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your least favorite Pokemon?

Jacobguy26

Crobat Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Arceus, UGH!
    I'm still a firm believer that Mew should be the best pkmn out there. Hate all the gen IV legends, (except giratina a little)

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Arceus, UGH!
    I'm still a firm believer that Mew should be the best pkmn out there. Hate all the gen IV legends, (except giratina a little)
    Same! all those legendaries suck..Heatran shouldnt even be legendary..it really unnecssary

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Most of the new Evos from the 4th gen.

And most of the legendaries after 2nd gen.

Years
    honestly must i tell u fine magickarp yes u heard me -_- all he does is flop around 1 of the weakest pkm of the series.

Weakest pokemon of the series?! *points to kirbychu's sig that is one strong mofo! And Probopass is one of my faves! When I get cold I just curl up in his big mustache. My least fave is probably Skunktank or whatever. It's like he's trying to pee on you or something. Yuck!

Years
    golbats... caves... 'nuff said
    tentacruels T~T
    and could probopass be any uglier? ._.

oh and kris's gliscor D:

Why you hatin' on my Gliscor and Probopass huh? Oh yeah I dislike Togekisses too. D: They scare me, how can they even fly?! They're so fat.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Arcanine, He's beautiful and epic. or maybe ditto since he's kind of everything in one.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    there is no way i could figure out my least fave...
    bleh, heres my rant:
    a few from gen 1 (im lookin at you mewtwo, you ugly, cat like humanoid demented clone)
    ALL of gen 3, (horrible designs) besides blaziken, swampert, wailord, and jirachii.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I like most pokemon but some of the ones from first gen. just don't do anything for me. I wouldn't say I don't like them, they're just meh to me, exemples would Nidoran(s), Dodrio and Tangela.

My ultimate least favourite though have to be Dustox, Armaldo and Purugly.
    Oh and I love Bidoof. <3

Back