• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your least favorite Pokemon?

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hitmonchan - I don't understand the skirt.
    Bayleef - Way too galoot for me.
    Parasect - One of the most disappointing movepools ever.
    Luvdisc - See above.
    Half of the Sinnoh pokemon - Because it looks like someone at Nintendo got sloppy, put a bunch of drawings into a shotgun, shot them all out, then pasted the pieces together. Then even those were lost and all they could come up with was stapling a tree to a turtles face. Great starters guys!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Well, I like a lot of pokemon, I don't think I really hate any but have a large dislike for some.

Kanto:
    Magikarp.
    Zubat.
    Jynx.. I never knew if it was a man or woman. Especially by the voices from the anime. Scarred me for life.
    Pidgey and Rattata for being on too many of the starter routes.
    Metapod and Kakuna for being useless when you catch them and only knowing Harden, yet when Bug trainers have them, they know tackle and other moves.
    And of course, most of the Safari Zone pokemon because they were so difficult to catch. But, I think that execute annoyed most since it always popped up when I played.

Then of course, the pokemon at celadon's prize place annoyed me since they cost way too many points. Especially Porygon.. then once you get it you think it'll be awesome and you find out it really wasn't too awesome.

Johto:
    Miltank
    Hoothoot, it was nearly on every beginning route and I always ran into it, yelling loudly in the process.
    Red Gyarados. Again, you think it's made of awesome and it's hard to catch, so you think you're getting something great, but then you get just a plain Gyarados that's red.
    Sudowoodo since it's a tree. A tree! I couldn't believe they made a tree pokemon.
    The baby pokemon, because it was annoying to breed just to get them.
    all the Unknown pokemon because I could never find every letter. I had like 3 missing and they never showed up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Blissy. I always fu*$#!* lose a wifi match when theres a blissy.
    either that or i suck <.<

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    i really hate roserade. i'd sooner waste a shiny stone on a second togekiss than this piece of fruit.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ambipom.

I never really liked Aipom because its tail remidned me of an udder or something but Ambipom? Took the tail thing, doubled it, made it worse, and outright terrifies me. ;_; It would help if my friends were supportive of my irrational fear and hatred of Ambipom but no, I've literally woken up to your former Pokemon General mod someone saying questionable things regarding Ambipom's udder-tails and it was horrible.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    I think the one I hate the most are the Skunky/Skuntank line. They're just so annoying and stupid in my opinion. Other than that there aren't any I hate.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Scizor reflexively comes to mind; I wish it would just stop being so goddamn overused already.

Blaziken and Typhlosion also get honorable mentions because they suck and half of the Pokemon fandom thinks they're the best EVAR. Charizard's actually badass, and Infernape is actually useful, so their fandom is justified.

Zubat becomes Crobat, which is an actually useful species. Geodude and Bidoof are HM slaves, damn useful ones at that. Tentacool evolve into a useful species as well.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    my least favourite had to be Unown:
    1 it has 39 different forms which should be caught seperately which is a big waste of time
    2 it can only learn 1 move
    3 its difficult reading unown language without a guide :P

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Chimeco, GOD!! i hate chimeco!!
    What's with you!? How can you hate Chimecho!? ToT He's the best Pokémon ever! D=

I don't like Blissey. And Zubat and Unown. Zubat's a pain in-game and Blissey competitively. But at least they have good designs. Now, let's talk about Unown. Unown is just a bad Pokémon. I mean, Unown it's bad. Bad. BAD. It's a Letter Pokémon. It has good stats? No. And it has just 1 move. Just 1 move. Consider this and his ugly art, he's easily the worst Pokémon.
    Talking about designs there is Regigigas, Lickylicky, Lickytung, Prinplup, Unown(Again) and Tangrowth. Oh, and Zoroark. I know it's new, but I don't like it. I like Zorua, but I hate Zoroark. Now that's an ugly Pokémon.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have always disliked Probopass. It's structure is ridiculous, and what's up with that facial hair?! It pisses me off to the extreme. :<

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    actually im changing my least favorite to Zubat. Oh how i hate u....ur devlish image is still burned in my brain

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm not one to say I hate any Pokemon. But, of all of them, I have to say that Drowzee and Hypno are the most repulsive designs I've ever seen. o_O

Back