• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I just made it to 13, does anyone know what the level cap is?
    Your Pokémon can't get any stronger once you hit 30 and the last item type (Max Revive) is unlocked at level 30, but I believe you can keep levelling up past that to get more items each time you do :)

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Takes 150,000 EXP to go from level 24 to 25 and I'm only 20,000 into it right now... and apparently it's supposed to scale even worse (as in more) later on...

Help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Takes 150,000 EXP to go from level 24 to 25 and I'm only 20,000 into it right now... and apparently it's supposed to scale even worse (as in more) later on...

Help.
    Pretty sure 30 -> 31 is 500k EXP to level; good luck ;) At least this'll give us all a chance to finally catch up to you...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    After two days of fairly casual play, i'm at level 5. My cause not helped by the servers here being atrocious this evening.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    18... still .-. Been three days since hitting 18 and yet I've only gone up half a level max because of the server issues. Getting kind of annoying now!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Pretty sure 30 -> 31 is 500k EXP to level; good luck ;) At least this'll give us all a chance to finally catch up to you...
    What's your level?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Only level 9. Don't have much time to play and we don't have many Pokemon here.

EvaLiz666

Dilettante and occasional cookie baker
    Years
    Your Pokémon can't get any stronger once you hit 30 and the last item type (Max Revive) is unlocked at level 30, but I believe you can keep levelling up past that to get more items each time you do :)

I recently saw an article that said current level cap is 40 but that's it takes a lot of xp to get through the top 20 levels.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
    Only level 9. Don't have much time to play and we don't have many Pokemon here.
    Same here.
    I don't have that much luck with Pokemon. One time I tried catching a Snorlax but the frigging game froze. Snorlax are pretty rare I think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Up to level 10 as of this morning :3

I panicked a bit because it took a long while for the servers to update and give me my rewards, so I was sat with my level reading as 10 but with my pokeball situation still dismally low. Thankfully it did eventually update and I got my pokeballs, incubator and lucky egg :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    Level 23 and about 75% near being at level 24. Leveling has slowed wayyyyyy down, but I should be able to make it to 24 by the end of today.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Level 23 and about 75% near being at level 24. Leveling has slowed wayyyyyy down, but I should be able to make it to 24 by the end of today.
    I can imagine how slow it's gotten, the exp creep as you get past 20 is just ridiculous. How long would you say it's taking you to hit new levels now?

Back