• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
    Years
    My real name is Nicholas, which is Greek for "victorious among the people."

At least, that's what my parents' Baby Names book said.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    My real name is Tara, which is what half the people seem to call me around here now.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    I'm Kyle, but a lot of times I've called variations of my last name, like ling ling. I'm not chinese damnit. :p

Ayselipera

I used to be really secretive about it, but now I don't care. Anywho, my name is Mallory. On here most people just call me by my username, but either way is fine.

It's French and English and it means unlucky or an army counselor without good fortune. I'm guessing my parents didn't look up the meaning when they named me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My proper name is Thomas. but I prefer being called Tommy both IRL and here on PC.

Apparently, Thomas has Hebrew origins and means "twin", originally alludes to St. Thomas the Apostle, whom Jesus considered his twin in terms of ideology. I just got the name from my father though. XD

There are a handful of people on PC that know my full name...at least one of them is a Staff Admin...so if you wanna bug random people on my friend's list to get the full name, be my guest. XD

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    My name is...er...Diarmuid. I don't like it at all, I like the names Felix and Lucas much more.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Vicky (full is Victoria). There's no relation to the babysitter from Fairly OddParents. >_>

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I hate my real name. It can and should go up in flames (in relation to me, that is.). I go by Emma instead.

Vicky (full is Victoria). There's no relation to the babysitter from Fairly OddParents. >_>

If my name had been Victoria I would go with the shortened form of "Tori"!

Back