• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I go by the name of Nina, it's not my full name tho.

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    My name is Lucas. Which is greek for Light. It is pronounce Lu-cas in spanish and in english Lu-kis. Also Luke is my nickname. :D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Benjamin. I leik mah name, but I'd rather be Jason.....

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Turns around:

I AM L!

GASP!

Seriously though, how could you not figure out my name from me Username?

My first and middle name are Christopher and Thomas respectively. I go by Tom though. This is because when I was a baby my mom called me Tommy (you can't call a baby Christopher, it isn't cute enough...) and then it turned into Tom. It's my grandfather's name too.

As for my last name, NO you pervert. I'll give you a hint though: it's Norwegian and has the name of a beer in it.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    My real name is Xeregha, But you can call me tonight ;D ~~!~~~!!!~~

Years
    Samantha. I like it enough. Only thing not to like about it is how common it is. When I first started working at my current job, there were only like ten people employed by the store. One of them was a Sam. :(

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Kevin
    An amazing guy who is so funny, and wonderful. Someone who can brighten anyone's day no matter how sad they are. He's sweet, and handsome. He can be sarcastic but he gets it from me, well some of it. He gets scared of nonscary things, and he has an amazing sense of style with wicked hair to accompany it. His smile is adorable, and his laugh is too. He smells like heaven.

Lmao, thats the definition of me on UrbanDictionary

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    my real name is Ashley. i really dont like my name so everyone calls me Eury or Eurydice. Ashley is to popular and not unique.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    My real name is Oliver, yay! Oh and i also checked my name on Urban dictionary;

large prehistoric snail which feasts on rabid babies in order to assist the humans in the babies' disposal.
    "holy **** look at that oliver devour that small child!"
    Oups Wrong one

An amazing boy with an incredible personality. Will do anything for those that he loves. Very easy to get along with and fall in love with. Has a beautiful british accent and is very mysterious until you get to know him. May or may not gel his hair in the front. Very tall and wise.

Girl: How's your boyfriend?
    Girl2: He's such an oliver, i love him with all my heart.

Back