• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My name is John. Usually people call me 'Pachy' though, and I prefer people to call me that online unless they either know me in real life, or know me well enough online to have permission to call me by my name online. :3

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    EHHH. Each and every one of you all have some exciting name.

Mines ..
    Kelsey.
    EHHHH.

I GO BY KEL OR KELS THO. Kel reminds me of that ol' show. Kenan and Kel.
    HA, and at one time, I was called "Kelso" e__e which made me feel manly.. but also like (Michael) Kelso from That 70's show.

Should I be concerned that I can only think of ways to think my name is cool .. by thinking about guys with that name? ;__;

Urban Dictionary SAYS ~ !

A very smart, sweet girl with lots of things on her mind. She may seem distracted a lot and that's because she is most of the time. Very creative and sometimes shy, she always has to have music on. silence is her only weakness. She doesn't think she's attractive but in reality she's the most gorgeous thing you'll ever meet. often spaces out when near windows. always contemplating something. sugar junkie. very pale and doesn't care (too bad Mexicans aren't pale.. WELL IM NOT AT LEAST Dx). easy to get along with. everyone loves her (No, people kinda wanna fight me at school ;__; I sowwie people!). stands up for her friends and would never hurt anyone intentionally. cares too much. picks the wrong crowd. not easily influenced. has soo much planned for her. remember her, she'll be widely known soon. if you fall in love with a kelsey don't ever let her go. she likes playfighting. looks like the most innocent person alive but can be the sexiest, kinky little thing if you get her to that stage(um.. WHAT?! >___< ). likes being pushed to do better. always looking after those around her.

Guy 1:omg, im soo in love with this girl she's perfect.

Guy 2:ahh you must have caught a kelsey. good job man, you're lucky.

>__> um, okay.. wow.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I haven't acctually mentioned this as I used to hate it but I've grown fond of it lately, I have seven names in total.

The first three are Benjamin Richard Marvel (I was a accident miracle apparently and I love this name, I wish it was legally my last name or first name). Pointless fact, I would of been known as Jessica-Lily if I were born a female.

My parents were hippies in their youth filled days : D

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Irène Carol-Anne

Irène being my first name; Carol-Anne being a middle name that I'm called often enough. Irène means "Peace" in Greek, "Carol" means "Song", and "Anne" means "Grace". Quite a lovely thing I have there.

My fiancé is Youssef; he's named after the prophet Youssef, who was translated as "Joseph" in the Bible. "Youssef" is aramaic for "one with influence", and boy does he live up to his name. He's such a sweetpea.

Back