• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Erin Moonnite

~Keeper of the Golden Muffin~
    Years
    OMG, ex oh, my best friend's name is spelled exactly the same way. o-o; Are you sure you're not my Kat in disguise? xD

Anyway, my real name is..... ERIN! Oh Em Gee! Never expected that, did ya? xD
    Erin go braugh!!!

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    My real name..... is May!!!
    You might not believe me but it seriously is :)
    I actually used to hate my name cause I kept getting teased cause my name was a month :) But now I don't mind...I'm famous (well the name is at least)!!!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Wow, that's really funny! I have the exact situation. My name is also May and yes, I used to hate it, but now that we have the Pokemon character, I love it more than any name in the world!

But for some stupid reason, my friends came up with the nickname "Elise" I hate that name, I'm May ****it!

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My real name is Kelsey =D and not a lot of people have it t my school (I think I met one other Kelsey in my grade XD)

Vergil

The dark samuri
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    My real name is vergil as it is written as my username i dont know why i had to be called that name my mum and dad think it is a good name

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ech..

Mines Jeffrey. But people at my old school called me Kiba-kun, from Naruto xD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My name is Kelsey~ :3 Believe it or not, I used to hate my name. I don't know why, I just didn't like it. XD My parents were going to name me Cody or Scarlett, but on the spur of the moment I became Kelsey. o_O Now, however, I've grown to really like my name, it sounds pretty IMO. <33

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So many Mays.... o__o I wish my name was May... XD Yes...that would be awesome... or Ashley...so then people could call me 'Ash'. XD Hahaha! *cough* .... anyhoo.

My name is Francesca. x3
    Though my friends call me 'Fuu-chan', been my nickname since 2001.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Matthew~
    TWO Ts. NOT MATTY. THERE IS NO Y IN MATT.

I enjoy spelling it as Mathieu. Sounds awesome, And I use it in my story because of my overwhelming uncreativity.

Back