• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I told you my sisters name before because she's over protective of me and thought that this was a MySpace type thing... She told me to use her name. But now she says it's alright because it's only a forum... (doesn't know how that worked out...)

Anyways, my real name is Helena. << Not the prettiest name, but I think it's cute. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Mah real name ish Karli. :33 People around here just call me...Karli. Well, some people call me Karli-li, Karli-chan, Kar Kar, or Kar-chan. :3 Doesnt matter to me!

--Karli<3

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    My real name is Sakura, seriously. You know, like the ninja off of Naruto, although I don't have hair like her.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My real name is Evelina. :3

I used to dislike it, since everyone would pronounce it wrong, and it was so uncommon.... but now I like it, since it's unique... and as of now, I've never encountered another Evelina. xD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    My real name is Evelina. :3

I used to dislike it, since everyone would pronounce it wrong, and it was so uncommon.... but now I like it, since it's unique... and as of now, I've never encountered another Evelina. xD
    Evelina...? Hey, that's one beautiful name!

My name, on the other hand, is Haley. Plain and simple. I like it since there's almost never anyone else in my school with the same name ^^

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Jesse Wayne Battles 5th. I Love My Name, Jesse Sounds So Cool IMO. Wayne Is My Grandfather's Middle Name, Battles Is Just Plain Awesome, And The 5th Makes Me Sound Like Royalty Or Something XD. But The Bad Side To It Is That People Sometimes Think I'm A Girl Because I Have Long Hair, And The Fact That My Name Is A Bisexual Name Doesn't Help >.<;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Evelina...? Hey, that's one beautiful name!

My name, on the other hand, is Haley. Plain and simple. I like it since there's almost never anyone else in my school with the same name ^^
    Thank you~! :3 *is really happy*

Your name is pretty as well. Yay for pretty and unique names! x3

Maera12

:D
    Years
    Kannouteki no Yami said:
    My real name is Aleksandra. I swear... One of these days I'll change it. I've always hated that name. People always misspell it, it's really uncommon if you ask me, and I really dislike it. Let's just say my mom was the evil one who named me that, my dad said he wanted to name me something else. And frankly, anything in my opinion is better than Aleksandra. XD

That's my middle name and it's spelled the excact same way. =P I like the spelling Aleksandra more then Alexandra. You can tell that there is a difference.

Anyways, my real name is Maera (may-ruh)... I'm not so obsessed with it. *lol* Many people tell me that my name is so cute, but It's so obvious that they're lying! Haha.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    My name turns out to be Jan Carlos, Carlos being my middle name. But at school, I go by Jan, and, well, as you can imagine, me being a guy and all, I get a bit made fun of because of it. When I get the chance, I might change it to just Carlos... What I wouldn't give for a better name...

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I'm a Joyce :3
    It's pretty common in my country
    I know like 5 kids in my school with the same name XD

Back