• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Krafty Quill said:

My real name is … NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. v_v

If you must know, in RL I am often referred to as King, Your Majesty, My Lord, My Ruler, Boss and oh yes, my favourite…

Arrogant -EDITED-.

I think you should think before you post and mind that there are little kids that view this site and probably would need less exposure to something like the last thing you said. I don't mind seeing that word, I've heard/seen it many times, but yeah, just keep in mind you might get your post viewed by a mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    my name is kriti, meaning a beautiful creation. i love my name and the best, its rare!!!
    and i must say that u all guys have wonderful names

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Krafty Quill, you're receiving a warning for cursing. That's your second one. One more and you get a tempban.

Years
    Mine's Samantha. Hense the username Sammi (and sammi-san about 6 months ago). It's just one of the nicknames for Samantha. Although I think I'm called Sam more at home. oO I never really seem to notice what they call me. XD

Years
    It is when you bring swearing into it. :x If you want to debate, send a PM to Morkula about it. He gave you the warning. Just don't discuss it here, it's not the place to.

Anyway... back on topic I guess. ._. I still think they call me Sam more? *shot*

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    .::Roselia::. said:
    Wow, that's really funny! I have the exact situation. My name is also May and yes, I used to hate it, but now that we have the Pokemon character, I love it more than any name in the world!

But for some stupid reason, my friends came up with the nickname "Elise" I hate that name, I'm May ****it!
    Really?! Your name is May too? I'm glad that someone else has that name...cause I don't really want to be the only one!

I used to hate it, like I said before. But now I like it cause its a Pokemon Character!

My friends came up with the nickname Yam cause it spells my/our name backwards :D

My name was taken from an Asian song, which means "Cloud" in my language.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I guess Yam is a cool name. I mean that's pretty original for a name for a person lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Typhlosion ex fans said:
    Why should I tell you.
    Give me 3 reasons & I'll tell mine.
    Well, one reason is because that's what this thread is for. Why'd you post if you aren't going to tell your name? That's just spam. o_O

Anyway, my name's Erica. I always hated it and wanted the name "Katharine" or something. Then I figured out what it meant and now I'd never give it up for anything.

Erica means "ever-powerful, ever-ruler." Best name ever. XDD *ego*

Back