• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sign? Does it fit you?

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm a Taurus, although I think I'm a blend of it, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. Each fits me in some categories, but not in others. =/

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Leos are larger than life because they attract others easily and are strong, generous, passionate, and hard workers. A Leo has a zest for life, ambition, and have a very sharp wit. Leos are natural leaders, they want to do it all their own way without help, just to prove to themselves that they can. They are cheerful, fun, pleasant, and stand out among a crowd that gives them plenty of attention. They are powerful personalities and call attention to their greatness. A Leo needs to be noticed for their abilities, and if you do then you'll for sure have a great friend. But hurt their pride and ego, and they will stomp off pouting to their rooms. Leos are good at heart, creative, fun loving, and have a fierce ambition to succeed in anything they do. They usually do because they are driven to be noticed. Leo rules the heart and the back, which can make them prone to heart-related problems and back pain.
    [SIZE=-1]THE NEGATIVE SIDE:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] A Leo's ego and pride can be a great personal struggle as well as a constant problem for those that surround them. Sometimes a Leo can think too highly of them self that they stop seeing reality. They can also be bullies and decide that your opinion does not count.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]MAGICAL USES: authority, power, pride, favors provided, career, romance, social activities, healing for upper back spine and heart. Changes of appearance, hobbies and entertainment, animals, and luck.[/SIZE]

I have to say, this seems to be a lot like me :3. Leo <3

*coughsneezecough*apart from the ego side.

Years
  • A Gemini is born with the gift of charm and salesmanship, so they can sell themselves as well as anything else very well. What they speak can get them into trouble but they also have the ability to talk their way out of any problems too. Mercury rules Gemini, which is the planet of communication and a Gemini loves to communicate with everyone they meet. Gemini people are very curious; they seek to learn everything they can very quickly, so they can tell everyone else about what they know. A Gemini can think fast, speak fast, and is capable of convincing you that they know more about a subject then they really do. They are lively, witty, spontaneous, trendy, and let us not forget…charmers with the intensity of a playful child! Gemini rules the arms, shoulders and lungs, which can make them prone to respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, pneumonia, and may also suffer from panic attacks or nervous disorders.
    THE NEGATIVE SIDE: Gemini can have extremely different sides to them, hence the Twins concept; that they can be the classic "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. They can also be intolerant, superficial, moody, and unpredictable.
    MAGICAL USE: communication, change of residence, writing, public relations, salesmanship, healings for arms hands and lungs, adaptable, things begun now are easily changed by outside influences, choices, and street smarts.

Well I just bolded a few things that seemed to be like me, especially the "charm" ;3

But funny thing, I DO have bronchitis. XD I'm not so sure about the whole two sides thing... maybe.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Virgo, with a breakdown:

Virgos are deep intellectual thinkers that enjoy analyzing their surroundings. (not so much, but I do like looking around) Virgos tend to notice the smaller details, and that can be both rewarding or it can make them dwell on something for an over extended time. (Yes) They have a generous pleasant nature and their skills at communication are advanced. (Yes) They are sharply intelligent, follow rules, believe things have an order in life, and are very idealistic. (Intelligent; yes, follow rules; for the most part, believe this have an order in life; yes, idealistic; sometimes) Often workaholics, a Virgo can lead a very successful and career driven life.(I work hard, but don't consider myself a workaholic) They can be so useful in work that at times they make themselves vulnerable to being used. (Not that I know of, yet) A Virgo likes to have control on their environment and they are practical to a fault. (Yes) A Virgo seeks the cold hard facts, and they have been known to be critical of other views or opinions. (No, I will consider others' opinions) Virgos are born worriers, and doing all that worrying can make you a tiny bit fussy at times. (I worry only when I need to) But the Virgo heart is always in the right place. (yes) Virgo rules the nervous system and the intestines, which makes them prone to insomnia, indigestion, and stress related illnesses. (sometimes, sometimes, and sometimes)

THE NEGATIVE SIDE: Virgos can become so detail oriented that they over organize everything in their path, including people. (sometimes) The can display obsessive compulsive attributes because "order" becomes urgent. (a little bit) These issues can wear down the people around them. (a little)

MAGICAL USES: purity, (yes) innocence, (yes) employment, (I hope) wisdom (yes), details (yes), intellectual matters (yes), general health and diet (I try), healings for nervous system and intestines (no) , logic (yes), get things in order (yes) , advice (yes) , work environment (yes) , and analytical abilities (yes) .

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Aries people generally have a strong independent personality, they are aggressive, competitive, original, adventurous, and can be argumentative just to enjoy the debate. Aries love to do "physical" things and be active, even sometimes taking dangerous risks just to win. An Aries will always say what's on their mind, and they will confront anyone who doesn't treat them with respect. Aries are a lot of fun and very playful, so they enjoy being the center of attention and the life of the party. They tend to get bored easily so they need to find ways to stay active. . Aries are forward, to the point, out spoken, and have a deep desire to be in charge. Aries are natural leaders and therefore they may challenge authority figures. Often they tend to be the "heroes" or the rescuers to their friends and family, sometimes too rashly; but ultimately it is because they are ready to jump at everything they encounter. The sign Aries rules the head area, which can make them prone to headaches, head injuries, and jaw problems. They are also prone to accidents.
    THE NEGATIVE SIDE: Aries can be quick tempered, demanding and too forceful to get their way. A truly negative Aries can be physically violent.
    MAGICAL USE: Leadership, authority, Rebirth and beginnings, to push an issue forward in your life, self confidence, matters of the self and the personality, healings for the face head and brain, good time to start things but it does lack staying power.

That's definitely me. My sign fits me perfectly.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Oook, EDITING, 'cause the short summary of lolita_creep sounded better and cleaner ^_^'
    Coming again, I was born at 00:08 of November 22nd, and reading all these stuff, I concluded that I have traits of both Sagittarius (the sign I officially am for 8 minutes) and Scorpio (I would be this one for 8 minutes, bah.)

Scorpio - intimidating, respectful and helpful. They are notorious for being vengeful but they will never hurt others unless they asked for it. They are critical of others as well, but they mostly mean to help rather than hurt. They're also capable of lusting after more than one person, and they allow their partner to do the same. Despite this, they are very jealous. Although they may allow their partner to eye other people, they do not like their partner placing anybody ahead of them. They can tell a lie very quickly and despise dishonesty. Oh and they're notorious for being eye candy.
    Ahem, the only difference here is that I'm not such a... pervert.

Sagittarius - playful, adventurous and open. They welcome all sorts of friends and are high maintenance. But not because they are emotional, it's quite the opposite. They are over active and despise being bored. Even with partners, they easily jump from one to another. They are very passionate with their significant others, but they get bored of being with only one person. They are very kind too. They can be open about their thoughts and quietly listen to yours.
    Ok, I don't bounce from one partner to another @@ And I don't really mind being bored, I kinda love boredom.

Last edited:

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Short summary for all the signs.

Aries - really active, emotional, caring but very headstrong. They are great people to make conversation with, but if you want a Aries as your special someone, be aware that they get bored fast. They can be faithful partners, but if you keep them entertained every day. However, they make great one night stands because they have the ability to make everybody feel hot.

Taurus - passionate, materialistic, and artistic. They dislike changes and are usually very hard working. However, they tend to fall hard for people they like. If you want a one night stand with a taurus, it won't work. They often confuse one night of passion as a marriage proposal.

Gemini - quirky, talkative, fun and popular. They have great senses of fashion and are able to smile no matter what is really happening in their private lives. They are usually unfaithful and jump from one partner to another, but they are very very affectionate with their friends.

Cancer - emotional, reserved and timid. They are careful in opening up to people who they are not familiar with. They need extra attention than others but whoever gives them this will be rewarded with Cancer's unbreakable trust. Never betray a Cancer. Criticism isn't something Cancers appreciate either, but if done in a private session they will not hold this against you. They are also very good examples for younger siblings or children. They are huge on family and usually find departing from home a very hard thing to do.

Leo - helpful, prideful and outgoing. They are the life of a party and make conversation with everybody. They need a lot of attention like Cancer do, but not in the emotional way. Leos need attention such as they appreciate when people notice that they had a new haircut and feel insulted when people brush them off. They despise being interrupted and feel at best when they are teaching people. They love helping as well and have a tendency of falling in love easily.

Virgo - perfectionist, critical and good looking. Virgos usually are in a fit state and are mostly capable of eating healthy foods than any other sign. They are very critical of others in everything, from the way they are dressed to the way they write. Virgos hate unclean situations and are obsessed with keeping clean. However, they usually like learning new things and can be very playful with their close friends.

Libra - smart, generous and materialistic. They are very sweet and easy to like. However, they can be a bit vain sometimes but their charm lets them get away with it. They are very creative so when you are in need of a new and fresh idea, they are the best to approach. They are perfectionists too, and like looking their best in any situation. They are passionate as well.

Scorpio - intimidating, respectful and helpful. They are notorious for being vengeful but they will never hurt others unless they asked for it. They are critical of others as well, but they mostly mean to help rather than hurt. They're also capable of lusting after more than one person, and they allow their partner to do the same. Despite this, they are very jealous. Although they may allow their partner to eye other people, they do not like their partner placing anybody ahead of them. They can tell a lie very quickly and despise dishonesty. Oh and they're notorious for being eye candy.

Sagittarius - playful, adventurous and open. They welcome all sorts of friends and are high maintenance. But not because they are emotional, it's quite the opposite. They are over active and despise being bored. Even with partners, they easily jump from one to another. They are very passionate with their significant others, but they get bored of being with only one person. They are very kind too. They can be open about their thoughts and quietly listen to yours.

Capricorn - responsible, playful and hard working. These are the people you want if you're into a hard working people. They excel at school and work so they are likely to earn a good living. However, they can have odd needs at times. These people are into playing with their friends and having a good time. But when it's time to work, they rarely spend texting their friends. However, they are ready to help others at first request, and will not ask for anything except for respect and admiration.

Aquarius - humane, calm and resourceful. These are the people you want if you want somebody who will not pry into your life. They honestly care about their friends, and place friendship above everything. However, if a friend refuses to open up to them they will not invade their privacy and leave the matter alone. Oddly enough, this method works very well with them because either way, people always come to them for advice or for a shoulder to cry on. They have many friends of all kinds, however, they have very few close friends. They also fear commitment in relationships.

Pisces - sensitive, emotional and playful. They are able to read people easily and know their personality traits beforehand. This is because they are sensitive to peoples' vibes. They are great to talk about feelings, because Pisces spend a lot of their time trying to understand people. They are also very artistic in either music, art, writing, or all of the above.

man, that took a long while to type. I know a lot about this stuff, from what food they like to the way they kiss. ( : ask me for anything if you want!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Sagittarius - playful, adventurous and open. They welcome all sorts of friends and are high maintenance. But not because they are emotional, it's quite the opposite. They are over active and despise being bored. Even with partners, they easily jump from one to another. They are very passionate with their significant others, but they get bored of being with only one person. They are very kind too. They can be open about their thoughts and quietly listen to yours.
    Sweet!! There you have it!! Thats 99.9% true!! Well, i dont really get bored with only one person...

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • @ fade101 - awesome! I'm glad I got it down right. I typed the entire thing from memory. @___@ Oh ho ho ho, it depends how in love a Fire Sign is. Fire signs are notorious for being swingers and changing partners quickly. However, if the partner provides them with the amount of support they need, Sagis are very likely to be as faithful as Cancers in their relationships. It's just pretty rare. XD

@ Kura - Please show me! I would like to see the different combinations XD

EDIT:
    @ Victoria~ - you were born on a cusp. So you do have qualities from both Scorpio and Sagittarius. You are more likely to stay firm with one person than normal Sagis because of your Scorpio qualities. Thanks! I'm glad you liked my description!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    A Capricorn is a person who may have a slow climb to success, but will eventually reach their goals through hard steady work. This person is not only ambitious, but practical as well. A Capricorn is ambitious, a thinker, careful, chatty, and yet also reserved. They can appear as shy to others until you get to know them, and sometimes lack confidence because they can be very critical of themselves. They are great planners (mmm kinda), always organized, and have a natural flare for business. They are also very old fashioned at heart, but very fair individuals with a great desire to have their hard work recognized. Capricorn rules the bones, the knees, and the skin which can make them prone to dental problems, broken bones, skin rashes, and arthritis.
    THE NEGATIVE SIDE: A Capricorn is often quick to seize an advantage, and may not always do it "fairly". Often they can be very self centered, pessimistic, and selfish because they will be unbending to another point of view. (about all of that o.O Except I don't see how it's selfish to keep a point of view)
    MAGICAL USES: business, dominance, power, organization, ambition, career, discipline, patience, politics, publicity, one step at a time, money, healings for knees bones teeth and skin, goals, recognition, reputation, and respect. Not for major magics.

I'll bold the parts I am. I have no idea what "magical uses" is supposed to mean. I don't believe that everyone born at the same time will be the same...

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I'm a virgo and yes, those predictions things seem accurate. Which I consider rather spooky.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I was born on a cusp so I take traits from both signs either side of me. I think it's quite cool personally but it means I can never officially say what sign I am or join in games like this :(

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • [SIZE=-1]Aries people generally have a strong independent personality, they are aggressive, competitive, original, adventurous, and can be argumentative just to enjoy the debate. Aries love to do "physical" things and be active, even sometimes taking dangerous risks just to win. An Aries will always say what's on their mind, and they will confront anyone who doesn't treat them with respect. Aries are a lot of fun and very playful, so they enjoy being the center of attention and the life of the party. They tend to get bored easily so they need to find ways to stay active. . Aries are forward, to the point, out spoken, and have a deep desire to be in charge. Aries are natural leaders and therefore they may challenge authority figures. Often they tend to be the "heroes" or the rescuers to their friends and family, sometimes too rashly; but ultimately it is because they are ready to jump at everything they encounter. The sign Aries rules the head area, which can make them prone to headaches, head injuries, and jaw problems. They are also prone to accidents.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]THE NEGATIVE SIDE:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Aries can be quick tempered, demanding and too forceful to get their way. A truly negative Aries can be physically violent.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]MAGICAL USE: Leadership, authority, Rebirth and beginnings, to push an issue forward in your life, self confidence, matters of the self and the personality, healings for the face head and brain, good time to start things but it does lack staying power.

Wow... That is Soo me... xD Well i actually knew all this becase I'm really superstitious with the future telling stuff xD

Once, this palmreader machine told me I had no real friends, then i was a loner for about two weeks because I rejected them all o.o

[/SIZE]

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Pisces people are born with the gift of prophecy and with all the right things in place, they are deeply spiritual people. Pisces is known for compassion, sensitivity, patience, romance, imagination, and natural intuition. A Pisces is very imaginative and loves to just be alone with thoughts or their fantasy world. Many have some type of spiritual awakening; a moment of enlightenment, in their life. A Pisces can be literally inspiring to others and will even sacrifice their own desires to support a loved one. Being so emotionally sensitive, it is easy at times for a Pisces to seek escape through over indulgence. Or a Pisces can be so compassionate that they become more concerned about someone else's problems rather than their own. This sign rules the feet, which can make them prone to corns, aches, alcoholism, and bunions.

LOL NO.

I can honestly say that I have absolutely nothing in common with this description. At all. And I have no idea what the hell they mean by "This sign rules the feet," or what that has to do with alcoholism ._.;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Virgos are deep intellectual thinkers that enjoy analyzing their surroundings. Virgos tend to notice the smaller details, and that can be both rewarding or it can make them dwell on something for an over extended time.

Too true -____-
    I'm this <---------------------------------------------------> meticulous about even the slightest mistake or error. For example, if a sheet of paper is folded, but just a little bit, I can't leave it alone, even if I leave, I'll still remember it for the next few hours. I also hate when carpets aren't perfectly aligned with the tiles on the floor, etc.

They have a generous pleasant nature and their skills at communication are advanced.

Is a lie. I'm greedy. Very, very greedy. Sometimes I don't even know it, but before I could notice, I am antagonizing my cousin about how a bag of popcorn is not worth 5$.

They are sharply intelligent, follow rules, believe things have an order in life, and are very idealistic. Often workaholics, a Virgo can lead a very successful and career driven life. They can be so useful in work that at times they make themselves vulnerable to being used.

:3 Yes, I am very smart. Smarter than you, daresay~
    Order is good. What's so bad about order? FYI, Alphabetical order is the best thing in the entire world.

-_______-

A Virgo likes to have control on their environment and they are practical to a fault. A Virgo seeks the cold hard facts, and they have been known to be critical of other views or opinions. Virgos are born worriers, and doing all that worrying can make you a tiny bit fussy at times.

Control has never been my strong suit, but I've always liked it.
    Haha! The next sentence sounds just like me. I know I'm horrible, but if someone has a pimple or cut (or something), I will stop our conversation and tell them in their face. Sometimes it works against me, but I can't help it.

But the Virgo heart is always in the right place. Virgo rules the nervous system and the intestines, which makes them prone to insomnia, indigestion, and stress related illnesses.

Yo.
    I stayed up all night and have been awake since, except for that 4 hour nap I took.
    Indigestion is also true, but you won't want to hear about that.
    And... Well, everyone is afflicted by stress. I'm not sure about that.

Back