• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I unfortunately will be working on the 12th, but I plan on picking it up once I get off work (won't be till around 4:30 or 5:30). I set a reserve on Y, so I hope they don't screw something up and it won't be there.
    I've actually never seen any Pokémon game run out of stock here except for DP...and that was during December the year before Pt came out...

Years
  • My gamestop is not doing a midnight release. I'm probably going to try to pick mine up in the afternoon or evening in an attempt to avoid most of the rush.

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
    Years
  • I'm getting it when I get my 3ds: When the next generation comes out so it will be cheap.

#brokestudentlife

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    The store i pre ordered from cant ship during the weekend so we get it 1 day before so we dont need to wait 2 days :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I'm going the eShop route because I have a field trip on the 12th and would love to be able to bring it on the bus, and I'm less likely to lose a 3DS than a cart. So I'll be getting up at midnight to download it. Does Nintendo of America use the eastern time zone for the eShop releases? I think they do, but better safe than sorry.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm going to pick it up at EB games on release. I'm getting it as and early birthday present from my parents, and I'm super excited. I already have a 3DS because I bought it to play OoT and MK7, but now it really feels like it was worth it with X and Y coming out. Personally, I like Xerneas better, so I'll be picking up X. The version exclusives in it a better imo (apart from MegaMewtwo X). I wouldn't be surprised to see a big jump in 3DS sales this month.

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
  • I unfortunately can't get the game on the release date since I don't own a 3DS and money is tight. Really sucks, I got White on the day it released, so pretty bummed I can't play the new game for a while, probably not until I actually get enough money for a 3DS which I have no idea when that'll be. Hope you all have fun playing it.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • I will... most likely obtain a copy of one of the versions (HOPEFULLY X) on my birthday, which is in just under 2 months time.

Years
  • I'll be working this Saturday morning, but thankfully my brother will pick up my copy of Pokémon X alongside his at Gamestop by the time I get off. I think I'll be too happy even at work with all the excitement! XD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've pretty much secured (pre-ordered/reserved) my copy from my local GAME store, I had to pay a £5 deposit but it's definitely worth. All I need to do is take my receipt in on the 12th October and collect my game, along with my pre-order bonus & guidebook!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I pre-ordered mine on amazon and it should arive on the 12th!
    Unfortunatly though, a friend of mine is coming over on that exact same day and we will be out to a convention.
    I could play when I get home (that is if one of my neighbours receives the package for me. QQ) but I would feel bad towards my friend who is staying till the 13th.
    So I guess I'll have to wait til sunday evening before I can actually play it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I was going to pre-order them at a local store and pick them up on the 12th.
    Recently though, as i was browsing through amazon, it said i would get the games on the 11th, so i went ahead and got them on amazon. Even if i don´t get them until the 12th, it would still be worth it

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Since I pre-ordered last monsth I will get it 1 week after from amazon it seems. But maybe I will get it earlier.

Back