• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you did something incredibly stupid

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ok I have a new one, everytime I get into my friends car I can't shut the door properly, either it dosn't shut completly, so I shut it with more force, then something gets jammed in the door; literally every single time and once it just got stuck and wouldn't shut. But that only ever happens with me -.- my friend has no problem with it, and it isn't a bad car either.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • What sort of car is it? But I just turned my TV off and thought it was a Blackout, I guess I had a mental blank or something!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • The stupides thing I've ever done is propably what happened to me in the 1st grade. (I was almost seven years old then) We were playing tag (if that's the right word in english :P) in the school yard. I was running and somebody was trying to catch me. While running, I looked behind me and shouted something like "You'll never catch me!". And the I ran straight to a tree. And hit my head. And fainted. XD I had to be at home for a week or so to recover. It's so stupid when think of it now, but it wasn't that funny back then. :D

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    But I just turned my TV off and thought it was a Blackout, I guess I had a mental blank or something!
    Oh dear Caitlin, that's not too good XD

I was rushing around looking for my stuff for today and I was shouting to my Ma, "I CAN'T FIND MY LAPTOP >_______<!" And then I as I moved forward I tripped over it ^^" I'm such a nonce.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • haha, George that is terrible! We must do something about that!

I was just talking to my mum and I asked her if she had seen my phone, and she said "Look in your pocket" and there it was!

Also a few weeks ago, I had sunglasses on and I asked my friend if he had seen em and he was like "Dude, they are on your head" and so they were!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    once on the way home from school on the bus the kid behind poured 3 bottles of water over my head, i was drenched and looked sooo stupid
    and
    6 weeks ago i was holding scooter racing with friends 50ft hill 30 mph, hard to stop on my scooter no brakes first 4 tries I won, then as we were racing a range rover came up the hill we had to swerve onto the grass, i won in the end, the last try 1 of my friends said on only win on my scooter so we swapped i went on his we were off at the bottom of the hill another friend waited with a big rock..he threw it, I swerved out the way but my other friend went over the top and got grazes all over hime after 5 rolls but i still won lol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Last week on Friday, I went to English class, I pulled out my chair and it was behind me, right? Well, the teacher was giving back some papers, and I saw I got a perfect score. (30/30), but when I went to sit down, I fell down, and I started laughing, and a few other people were laughing too! XD
    When I got up, it turns out, my chair "mysteriously" vanished. It's obvious though someone took my chair, not even realizing it was mine! XD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Last week on Friday, I went to English class, I pulled out my chair and it was behind me, right? Well, the teacher was giving back some papers, and I saw I got a perfect score. (30/30), but when I went to sit down, I fell down, and I started laughing, and a few other people were laughing too! XD
    When I got up, it turns out, my chair "mysteriously" vanished. It's obvious though someone took my chair, not even realizing it was mine! XD

lol

That reminds me of something I did in the third grade. I don't remember what was going on, but one kid was about to sit down, so I slid my foot under his chair and pulled it out from him just as he was starting his decent.

He landed on the floor with a great thud. The whole class tough it was funny except the teacher. She made me stand the next thirty minutes. Needless to say, I never did that again.

Back