• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "heheh..." I muttered as I turned back around again, "I should've known! Looks like this is the end for me... But hear this Ansem... you will never control them! They will get you someday!" I was ready to kill myself if I had too, this was just too much.

Years
  • OOC: I don't knwo anything aobut it. I'll keep this stickied until Shiney gets back, but if Mew's parents don't let her come back by then, I'll unstick and lock this thread. We can't RP with one of our best members gone.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc> Agreed. Considering Donovan is married to her and has a child by her for crying out loud. In fact, I'm in teh same position in all the rps, more or less. The character I end up interacting with teh most is always hers. If her mom won't let her come back, then I can't Rp at all. :(

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC:I'm so sorry everyone, it is indeed true that I have been banned. I'm trying to get it lifted, with every ounce of power I have. Please try not to let this die. I'm really sorry....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I recieved an email and she tells me she may never get off gorunding. Her friend leslie tells me that she may get off grounding soon though, so between the two there is no telling how long she'll be gone. I hope she get's back soon. I'm just not in the mood to RP without Mew13. :(

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: I hope Mew gets off her grounding soon u_U

IC: Hoshi moved us into a cicular room. It seemed to have a balcony higher up. I recongnized the room from my dream. "Can you please fly up there?" I asked. Hoshi nodded and leaped up onto the balcony with ease. I hopped off her and walked around the balcony to a pair of doors. I opened them to come into a library.

"Woah. Thats a lotta books." said Yume as she came in with me. I nodded and walked further into the library. I found it oddly peaceful here. I wondered why no one was using it. It felt odd.

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, I'm not trying to get you in trouble or anything here, FT, I know how important this whole moderator thing must be to you. But here stands the facts, I cannot come back to PC. The only times I could ever manage would be when Mom's not in the house, which isn't often enough to RP. The one thing I don't want, however, is for this to be locked. Celeste has done very little in this RP, and I don't want to watch it die. Please continue without me, and consider this my "official" goodbye to PC....

*cries*

And again, I'm sorry for spamming, FT.....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • oc: I guess that writes me out too. I just can't RP without her. If it was a new RP I would manage, but her character is married to mine and they have a kid together./ Donovan can't carry that weight by himself. So I guess this means I'll be leaving this RP as well. It was fun while it lasted. :(

Years
  • I'm sorry guys, and especially to shiney. but this Rp can go no further. Pogi. If you had offerd the simple fact that you are Mew's pair and can therefore can control her charecter, I wouldn't have to do this. this topic is officially closed. anyone with questions, or hate mail can Pm me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back