• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
Years
  • k thanks supah funk

I'm sorry but i have no idea what region mt coronet is in.
    [EDIT]
    Sorry bro told me were he also calls me a nublet for not knowing where it is.
    (i have not got D/P)

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I turned my head and glanced behind me. Deoxys. And lots of them. Great.

I turned around and said, "Well, we have witnesses, and as all good crimes go, witnesses are eliminated." I said in a stern voice. I crouched down and tensed my body, preparing for anything that might attack.

[[Short posts for the win indeed.]]

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Munchy looked around, after leaving the hideout for even a little bit of excitement he hadn't found much.
    only a few items. He decided these might be useful and placed them in his bag.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- Lets Just Say I Followed. O.o

IC-

Ace Looked Around And Saw The Deoxys. He Didnt Hear Staggerly Yell,But Seeing The Deoxys Was Good Enough. He Flew Down And Landed On The Dock. "What The Heck Are They Doing Here?" Asked Ace,Impatiently. He Had Seen These Guys Enough. Ace Wanted To Take The Annoying Guys Down Quick.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Staggerly knew what everyone was thinking--destroy the Deoxys. He knew it because of the looks on everyone's faces. He could definitely tell because Ace swooped down and landed on the dock. Staggerly glanced behind him, as it was quiet for more than it had to be. Staggerly almost charged, but then remembered.. The group was outnumbered probably one to fifty. Hopefully, the Deoxys would go down easily, like they did in Goldenrod city..

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd did his best to stop the Deoxys, but his efforts were futile. They squad surrounded him and closed in. "Well, what do we have here?" The captain said, looking down on Floyd. Floyd had to think fast, he knew that he was captured, but the rest of the team was unnoticed somehow. "W-what are you going to do to me?" He said, adding some fake trembles to make it seem real. "Well, first we're going to grab you, then I'm certain you know the rest." The vile alien replied, signaling to his team to grab Floyd. As they dragged him away he shouted "Continue, continue your journey to the mountain place, to save the day! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!" he sang this line, to make himself seem crazy, hoping his captors would not think that he was actually sending a message to his friends. "You, number twenty-seven, stay here and look around!" "Yes sir!" The private replied to his captain.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Thankfully, theirs a computer at my uncle's house. I'm able to get posts in now.

IC: Shiro wasn't tensed up at all. He had a relaxed, carefree outlook on the situation of making it to Mt.Coronet without a Deoxy's encounter. Staggerly said his thanks for Shiro driving the boat. "Oh it was no problem, I just wanted to make myself useful." Shiro departed after Floyd and he stated the obvious. A big squad of Deoxy's had them surrounded, Shiro figured someone leaked some information. Not the members in their travelling band, but an outsider. Someone willing to say all the things he knows for money.

Echo got into a battle stance. Shiro skidded in front of her and put his hands together. He started up an Agility move, winds started whipping around his body. He opened his eyes and whispered to Echo: "Let them make the first move, if they surprise you with an attack, I've got your back." He figured being defensive about the first move would give Shiro and the others an advantage.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Hm, while I was posting mine, you posted before me. Terribly sorry. I'll edit mine slightly.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Floyd was already captured. I growled slightly, trying to keep myself calm. Shiro got in front of me and used Agility, obviously preparing for any attack, then spoke to me.
    "Heh, thanks. The way we fight, I'll bet we make a good team," I whispered back, closing my eyes and activating the move Swords Dance. My power almost doubled. I felt invincible.
    "Alright... let's do this..."

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • "They can't take him back there! They just can't!" Penny gasped as he saw the Deoxys take Floyd away.

He felt completely powerless but saw that the others were ready to fight these enemies. With any luck, these Deoxys could be defeated with their teamwork. However, since Penny was a relatively weak Pokemon, he would have to watch for any opportunity to help. Penny tried to walk a little closer to Floyd and maybe overhear the plan from these Deoxys.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ace Spotted Penny. He Flew Over In Front On Him And Landed. "Do You Know Any Good Attacks Like Rollout? If You Do I Can Get You Up Close For A Good Hit. We Cant Do This Alone,Can We?" Said Ace As He Looked At Penny. Ace Knew How He Felt. Helpless. Ace Himself Had Felt That Before. He Hasnt Been In A Group For Almost 10 Years,Ace Wanted To See How A Real Team Would Work With Him Now. Will Any Other Reply Come? I Know How Penny Feels Too... But I Can Help With That. Thought Ace As He Waited For A Reply.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly saw as Ace flew over to Penny and asked for an attack. Staggerly also saw Shiro and Echo were preparing to attack. Staggerly couldn't stand any longer as he saw Floyd getting captured. This was the last straw, and Staggerly wouldn't let anyone else die or become captured. It was not an option. He face Ace, Shiro, Echo, and Penny.

"Cheers!" he said as he charged the group of Deoxys with a deadly Megahorn technique. Slamming right into the 'herd', he felt the tough bodies of the defense Deoxys. Still, he wasn't sent backward, so he knew he had a direct hit.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • The captain had to work on instinct now, considering he had a crazy Flareon and had just spotted a team of pokemon prepared to attack. "Speed flank, cover that Pinsir, attack flank, take the rest, defense guard the captive!" The squad assumed the assigned positions, preparing for the attack. Floyd say the defense around him reduce in size, which gave him an oppurtunity to escape. He started a flame in his body, but did not release it, causing him and the deoxys holding him to become very hot. "Ah!" The Deoxys shouted, dropping Floyd. He had not expected that to work, but was extremely glad it did. He felt the flame inside him growing to hot for him to contain, so he released a large bast of flame straight in front of him, blasting the ones in front of him away. He knew escaping that way would not work, so he came up with a daarig plan to escape another way. He quickly turned around and jumped onto one of the aliens, and launched a fire blast, sending himself into the air. This allowed him to fly through the air far enough to land next to staggerly, who was being advanced on. "Heh, doesn't look like I'm out of trouble yet." He said, preparing for the fight.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly watched as Floyd executed an impressive move. Staggerly didn't think that Floyd was capable of much skill. Then again, Floyd's look when he did it was sort of doubtful, anyway. Surprisingly, however, it worked, and Staggerly would not argue with that.

"Heh, doesn't look like I'm out of trouble yet," Floyd said, seeming eager for more. Staggerly grinned, but lost the feeling of confidence he previously honed. The two were being advanced upon, and cut off from the rest of the group. The group was powerful, nearly unstoppable, when they fought together, but when cut off in small numbers.. well, that was a different story. Staggerly charged for a defense Deoxys.

CLANG

His armor smashed on the Deoxys's hard skin, and both were knocked to the ground. Those defense Deoxys were going to take a lot more than a Seismic toss to get down. It would take a fight. A fight that the crew was not prepared for.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Nice." Floyd thought as he saw Staggerly take down a Deoxys with a seismic toss, "But I'll do better." He prepared his fire again, planning a fire spin, but first he had one thing to do, and that was to get Staggerly back next to him so he could use fire spin to keep them safe for a short time. "Staggerly!" He shouted, hoping for a response, "Get near me!"

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Shiro grinned a grin brimming of challenge. He liked a good challenge, considering the different Deoxy's split into different combat positions. Shiro was prone on testing out his speed against the Speed Deoxy's. Just as he was about to charge at them at high speed, Floyd escaped by first heating up his body, then blasting into the air with a Fire Blast. "Clever." Shiro commented under his breath. Electricity started to crackle around his hand as the winds started to pick up around his body. "Lets see if I can get them with a few Thunder Punches." Shiro flew at the Speed Deoxy's Formation, almost not even touching the ground from the speed.

He showed up behind the Speed Deoxy's. "Hey! Think you can beat my speed?" He said to the Squad of Deoxy's, hoping to create a diversion. Shiro knew he wanted to get the Speed Deoxy's away from the others, it would be too dangerous to pay them no heed.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I watched as we all began our assault. This was going to be interesting. I dart toward the attack group of Deoxys. My strengthened power made me eager to go up against the same immense power.
    "Hello, aliens. Care for a bit of a dual?" I asked them. I was now the center of attention for the Attack Squad. Excellent.
    Wind whipped around my violently, the horn on my head glowed white with power. I unleashed it, creating a massive Razor Wind attack. The Deoxys flew back.
    "Heh," I chuckled, satisfied with my attack. Just then, I felt the presence of something approaching me from behind. Approaching fast. I whipped around to see an attack Deoxys coming towards me.
    "Nice try, but it's not going to be that easy!" I yelled, emitting a Psycho Cut attack. A wave of energy entered the Deoxys and attacked it's mind. It shrieked and fell to the ground. I ran up to it and placed my paw on it's chest. It glared at me, knowing it had lost.
    "Mess with your own planet, you alien freak," I hissed, charging a Shadow Ball attack and releasing it directly on the Deoxys.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Shiro was zooming through a valley, with his incredible speed, the Deoxy's were still able to keep up with him. He remembered the Thunder Punch he had charged. A Deoxy's sped up beside him, Shiro took a jump to get to the Alien. He made a fist with his hand and deftly punched the Deoxy's, sending him flying off to the distant ground, unable to get up again. The squad of Deoxy's were all behind him in a big cloud, like sand fly's. Shiro stopped, and all of the group flew infront of him, not realizing that the Raichu had gotten behind him. He resumed his speed, and charged up a Volt Tackle, gradually growing in size. Once the Deoxy's realized they were being followed by a giant ball of electricity, it was too late.

Shiro forced himself move faster, they were coming up fast to a natural mountain wall. As he got closer, the Ball of Electricity around him gobbled up the squad of Deoxy's, one by one, vapourizing them on impact. Speed Deoxy's did have poor defenses after all. The natural wall of the towering mountain was closer then ever, Shiro released his energy from him, and deactivated his agility. He started skidded on two feet, desperate on slowing down before he hit, or stopping all together. Slower, slower, until he came to a complete stop a few inches from the wall. Shiro wiped the sweat off his face.

"I'd better help the others." Shiro panted. A thought struck him. He was a couple thousand miles away from the place they departed from the boat! "It might be a waste, but..." Shiro said as he activated his agility again. He flew off towards the departure area, hoping he could get there in time to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back