• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • The Pideot was yelling at me. Obviously furious at my comment. How delightful. Staggerly got onto us about fighting. I wasn't the one yelling, was I? I felt annoyance building in me. I fought it off and went over to Shiro, "You say you killed a Deoxys Squad... Funny, I thought they'd be harder to kill than that. Was the leader in the squad, or could you tell?" I asked, looking out to the dark colored water.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd had heard Penny's short explanation of how to swim, but had an unusual feeling. He had rarely felt it before. This feeling, was nervousness. Normally, Floyd was recklessly doing whatever he pleased, but swimming made him nervous and even a little scared. But instead of acting rationally to this, he simply ignored them and said "Okay, that might help, so when do you want me to jump in?" He was mentally beating himself for this, but he had no trouble hiding it.

OOC: lvl99rayquaza, you have the general idea but, you need to include some explantion for some things, like how the Deoxys attack made him Rash, even though he was created in a lab, after the invasion. Also, add some more description. I would like at least one paragraph in every field, then I will consider your sign up. Lastly, the occupation is useless because all of the characters are on the good side.

Last edited:

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • "We can jump in right now! But you'll have to think fast, the boat is in motion and we don't want to get left behind!" with that, Penny jumped overboard. He dived in the water and didn't take him long to emerge from the water.

"Don't be nervous! I'll help you out." Penny splashed invitingly. He enjoyed this, finally a break from the mental torment that the invasion was causing.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Staggerly was having a good time himself, watching Floyd and Penny having a good time.. At least Penny was. It was really taking off the pressure of the Deoxys invasion from everyone's shoulders. Staggerly didn't stop thinking about it, though. He remembered why he had to leave his home.. why he had to suffer by hiding all these years. He looked at his feet. For some reason, he felt like he was being chased constantly. Like there was nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. Staggerly felt like he didn't even know the rest of the Pokemon. Something was really bothering him, but he didn't know what. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"I'm going to take a break.." Staggerly said, his voice sounding preoccupied. He wasn't talking to anyone in particular, but Shiro was the closest Pokemon to him. Staggerly slowly walked off, almost as if in another trance.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Alright then!" Floyd said, joining Penny in the water. He loved the feeling of the air flying past him, until the air turned into water. He freaked out for a few seconds, but managed to calm himself down long enough for him to get a steady pace with the boat. He did what Penny told him to, which was easy because he had climbed many rocks before. after a little bit he even started imagining himself climbing rocks instead of swimming. The was abruptly stopped when he had a very interesting thought. "Penny," He said, while swimming in a now natural way, "how do we get back on the boat?"

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny was swimming delightfully and had been cheering Floyd on with his swimming. He seemed very able to swim by himself and barely needed any help at all. Then he asked how would they get back on the boat. Although he didn't quite have a answer for this question, Penny smiled. "Not a problem! I'm sure our friends will help us!"

Immediately, Penny playfully splashed and called out, "Hey guys! Can you guys help us back up?" Penny tried climbing up the boat and kept sliding down. He wasn't worried, though. He had seen rope on the deck, so he figured their team would lower it to help them get up. Penny smiled nervously at Floyd, "I didn't think about that, to be honest." He giggled and continued swimming alongside the boat. "Keep up, Floyd!"

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • "I have before, but not a big one like this. How do you think I got to this island? I used a small boat, with only enough room for one or two people. Steering a boat comes naturally to me now, like how Penny can swim no problem." Ace yelled at Echo, and Staggerly got after them for it. I could see the annoyance in Echo's eyes as she approached me with a question. "Yeah. When they dissappeared I thought they should of put up a better fight then that. I had help though. The Marill squirt water on them to better conduct my electrical attacks." Shiro spinned the wheel around a bit, making the boat swerve out of areas that a boat this size couldn't make. "I could tell who the leader was. He was yelling 'Kill them! Attack them!' most of the time."

"I'm sure the leader of their headquarters isn't too happy that I did what I did back there. But its all in the past now." After Shiro was done, Penny was yelling for some rope to toss down to them so they could get back up on the boat. "Echo, make sure this boat goes in a straight line, I'll help them." Shiro waltzed over, clearly not in a hurry. He grabbed a rope, tied it to a mast, and tossed it over the boat. "Go ahead guys! Its all secure!" Shiro walked back to the wheel, and was in control of the boat again. "Now, why did you come looking for me?"

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Two things Pikalover10. One: Please have at least one paragraph for each field. Two: Just because lvl99rayquaza used the occupation field, does not mean that it actually one!

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • "I have before, but not a big one like this. How do you think I got to this island? I used a small boat, with only enough room for one or two people." Shiro answered to Staggerly's question. This sounded the same way that Staggerly arrived in Sinnoh. He had a small boat.. but it was a canoe, not a boat with rudders and all. Staggerly watched as Shiro tossed a rope down to Penny and Floyd. He turned, and sent to the very front of the boat to relax and to do some thinking about why he felt so nervous. Maybe it was just his mind, his stress may be playing tricks on him.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd watched the rope sail down through the air with glee. He was getting somewhat nervous in the water, so he quickly made his way over to the rope. He scrambled up the rope as fast as he could, and was panting when he finally made back on deck. He then shouted over the deck "Hey Penny, thanks for the help. Let's do that again sometime." He then turned to face the other members of the boat and saw Staggerly walk to the front. He followed Staggerly and said "Do you know who threw down the rope?"

Years
  • this a re-do
    Character choice: Charizard

Character nickname: Blaze

Age:36 (due to the game level requirement to get a charizard)

Description: Blaze is pure black including his wings and flames. He also wears striking gold armor which is a symbol of his rank in the sinnoh guardian taskforce. When he gets mad a crimson red aura surrounds him which symbolizes his anger. Blaze is also a foot taller than normal charizard because of genetic enhancements. the most notable feature about Blaze is a scar on the shape of a x on the top of his snout. Blaze got this scar from the same squad of deoxys that killed his twin.

Personality: Blaze is rash due to the loss of his twin during a deoxys raid while on a mission. Blaze usually snaps at when someone mentions his twin. He is a fierce fighter that will not backdown from a challenge. Blaze has the power to destroy five cities if he wanted to when he gets mad. He has a hatred for Deoxys due to the fact that a squad of deoxys killed his twin.

History: Blaze was not born normally instead he was created by humans in Sinnoh to counter the deoxys menace. He is also a fire dark type mix due to the fact that he is able to fight deoxys. He has learned that psychic type pokemon do not have any effect on him due to his dark type attributes. recently he has been deployed to Johto's whirl islands which is the last human fortress in johto. Even though heisconsidered one of a kind in strength he had a twin that was created at the same time as him. they were considered as twins because of the fact that they were created at the same time. over time he became the leader of the best team in a task force known as the sinnoh guardians. Blaze's twin eventually became his second in command. The last time Blaze ever saw his twin was while guarding sootopolis city which used to be the last human fortress in hoenn. Blaze and his twin were attacked by a squadof deoxys that night. The deoxys destroyed sootopolis and killed Blaze's twin. Blaze got so angry that he killed the whole squad of deoxys with one super powerful attack after another but not before recieving the scar on the top of his snout. This scar was delt by the leader of the squad of deoxys.

rp sample: "Sir" said doom,"the Deoxys are headed our way."

"Excelent" said Blaze, "ready the defences." Blaze smirks as his men ready the defences of the last human fortress in johto. "sir these defences are briliant" remarked Doom. "Yes I know and my plan will not fail due to multi-type shielding this shield can withstand any type of attack." replied Blaze. Doom looks at his boss and shakes his head. "This is about your twin isnt it?" asked Doom. Blaze glares at Doom. "NEVER MENTION MY TWIN AGAIN!" roared Blaze, "I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS I DID BACK THEN!"

Last edited:

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Character choice:
    Munchlax
    Character nickname:
    Munchy
    Description:
    A munchlax that kept it's owners bag once it died. He wants to avenge his old owner, who was killed by the Deoxys. he helps as much as he can.
    he isn't the toughest pokemon around, far from it, but as a pokemon he wants to help stop the Deoxys from taking over our world.
    Personality:
    Mostly relaxed. He keeps to himself but is not reluctant to help others. he has a knack for having just the right item in his bag. he hates seeing Pokemon being tortured and will attempt to stop this blasphemy of nature. He thinks pokemon shouldn't be held in tiny prisons. He has trouble wrapping his mind around how they even fit in pokeballs.
    History:
    Born in sinnoh it was quickly snapped away by some company and sent to Hoenn Originally discovered by a trainer in the Hoenn region, he was that trainers first Pokemon. when the Deoxys Arrived his trainer was shocked and first tried to capture one.The Deoxys then killed him. Upset by this Munchy ran and ran, taking all the possessions as keepsakes. He now keeps to himself amongst the Pokemon trying to resist the Deoxys. In his bag he keeps all sorts of things. even he doesn't know what's in it. when he arrived in Sinnoh (again) he decided to try and help the Pokemon resistance group.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • [[Barboach, I see you're starting to post in first person. xD]]

I stared out to the water while listening to Shiro, "So the leader didn't attack? How cowardly of him."

Shiro suddenly told me to make sure the boat stayed in a straight line, and walked off. I blinked. How was I supposed to know how to steer this thing? It's not like everyone here knows how to work a boat.
    "Er..." I sat down and did nothing, not entirely sure what to do. I'll just wait for him to come back. he came back and took over, to my relief, and didn't seem to notice my complete failure to steer the boat.

"Well, you left so suddenly, and in such a rush, I assumed that something was up. And I was bored, so I decided to see what was going on." I replied to his question, "Also, traveling alone these days is dangerous... it's better to go in a group."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Huh? Maybe you got the "I used the small boat" part in actual text. That was Shiro talking. Oh, and I've got to go on vacation today. I'll be back in a week. I'll leave this for you guys to go on.

IC: Shiro spotted the harbour with joy. He decided it would be best to wheel in the boat gently, then let it slide into the harbour. The sized boat obeyed his commands with ease, and they were soon anchored in the Sinnoh harbour. "Well guys, time for our departure."

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly was still out of it, reminiscing the joyful past, when Shiro called.

"Well guys, time for our departure." he yelled. Staggerly faced Shiro with a rather neutral expression on his face.

"Thank you for steering the ship," Staggerly said, "I don't know where you're headed.. to Mt. Coronet?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

OOC: Hurray, short posts. Just kidding. Of course, I don't know if Barboach will be able to answer with Shiro, so don't worry about it.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd saw that they had docked the boat and was beyond happy. He ran as fast as he could, jumping off the boat and landing on solid ground, only to hear a voice say "Get up, you wretched thing!" He looked up and saw the worst possible thing he could then. A squad of Deoxys. "Hey guys, we have company!"

Silhouette

Years
  • "Hey guys, we have company!" Staggerly heard Floyd yell. He whipped around, and saw a horrid sight.. a clan of Deoxys. Staggerly knew that they were being followed. He should've said his feeling to someone. The worst thing was that they were now in Sinnoh. The Deoxys must know that the stronghold was in Mt. Coronet by now! Staggerly glanced at Floyd, then Penny. He hoped he could stop them from invading, but they must've been outnumbered. There were more than he could count offhand. Staggerly cursed.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Well Salamar, you are accepted. If you can't see that, this should work better
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back