• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
  • Penny overhead Ace mention somebody named Poochy. He felt a little curious and wanted to ask, but remembered the current state they were all in.

The group had grown, with new additions like Shiro the Raichu, Ace the Pidgeot and Floyd the Flareon, their team would last a chance against the Deoxys. It was a relief to know that they were able to stand their ground with their last encounter against such violent Pokemon. The only thing he was concerned with was himself.

Penny glanced at Staggerly and Shiro. Both allies had saved him at different times. He started to feel a sense of uselessness. Penny tried shaking this feeling away and decided to proceed following the group. They were being awfully quiet, and this unnerved Penny. He had complete trust in them, and figured there was no motive for any of them to be Deoxys' spies.

"Hey you guys, where are we going?" Penny squealed. He had to say something. The silence was driving him near nuts.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ace Spotted The Marill Now. "Dont Ask Me, I'm Just Following..." He Replied,Closing His Eyes. He Dodged Buildings With His Eyes Closed. He Really Didn't Care If The Others Were Wondering,But He Was Becoming Bored. He Heard A Twig Snap,And His Eyes Flew Open. It Wasn't The Team,Thats For Sure. Somthing Was Going To Attack. Suddenly An Arcanine Jumped In Front Of The Team. Yes... Thats Good Enough. Thought Ace,Glaring At The Arcanine. It Didn't Say Anything,But All It Did Was Growl. Ace launched Himself At It,But The Arcanine Used Flamethrower At Him,Sending Him Backwards. He Noticed The Look In That Arcanine's Eyes,It was definatly The Growlithe From Last Time.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • An Arcanine blocked the path of the group.. It was fairly tough looking. It was about the same size as Staggerly. Staggerly instantly jumped to action. Not knowing it was Ace's friend, he rammed it and sent it flying backward. Staggerly then yelled to the crew.

"It seems we have an enemy!" he yelled. Then, he looked to Ace. Deep in Ace's eyes, he could see some sort of familiarity about the Arcanine. He saw the same look in the Arcanine's eyes. They were definitely foes of some sort, he thought.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny reacted rather slow. First he was frozen in fear, but then he realized that this Growlithe is a fire type Pokemon. Somewhere he had heard Fire types were vulnerable to Water types.

Penny anxiously wiggled his ears, this was finally a chance to show everybody that he wasn't entirely useless. Then again, Penny was not very strong like a battle-trained marill and there was a chance he might just make a fool of himself. That did not matter to him. He started to spray water at this enemy Growlithe.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ace And The Arcanine Glared At Each Other For A Few Minutes,Then The Arcanine Made Its Move. It Used Flamethrower On Ace But He Moved Out Of The Way In Time. Ace Grinned Slightly,And Used Ariel Ace On The Arcanine. It Tried To Dodge But Ace Came Right Back Hitting The Arcaning With Great Force. "He's Fine. He'll Just Be Knocked Out For A While." Said Ace,Calming Down Now.The Arcanine Was Friends When Ace Was A Pidgey,But They Became Rivals After He Accidentily Killed Poochy. "Mind If I Explain?" Asked Ace.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • Ace asked to explain the predicament that the Arcanine just put the ragtag group in. Staggerly nodded, unsure if Ace actually wanted Staggerly to attack or not. Next time, he thought, I'll make sure it's a for-sure enemy. He didn't want grudges in the group, especially since the Deoxys could be anywhere. It would be awful to make more enemies than they already had. Staggerly looked on at Ace, waiting for some sort of story or explanation.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Well,When I Was A Pidgey,We Used To Be Friends,But After I Evolved Ijnto A Pidgeot Like I Am Now,I Accidentily Killed Poochy While We Were Training. We've Been Fighting Ever Scince. Ace Said,Looking At The Arcanine. "His Name Is Blitz." Said Ace,Waiting For A Reply. Unexpectidly,Blitz Got Up And Attacked Ace With A Headbutt. Ace Dodged It,Causing Blitz To Hit His Head On The Tree Behind Ace. Blitz Shook His Head And Ran Off,Most Likely Going To Train For When He Comes Back. Ace Sighed,Estimating What He Is Going To Do Next Time.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny eyed Ace carefully. "I'm sorry about your friend. But we're all friends here. Our main mission is to survive the invasion..!"

Penny stopped. What exactly was their mission? To run forever? To hide? For how long? The Deoxys did not seem to have plans to stop their invasion. Penny felt depressed all of a sudden.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd had stayed behind in the tunnel after the others left, looking for anything that might help them out. He soon found what he was looking for, but at the same time he wasn't looking for it. A round purple ball with a M on the top of it and two red bumps on either side. He immediately recognized this as a master ball, for it was the same thing that the Deoxys had used to catch him. This one was new, so it still had some use. He quickly grabbed it in his mouth and ran to join the others. He found them not far outside the building, and he dropped the ball when he reached them and said "I found this in the tunnel, we could catch a Deoxys hostage and interrogate him, or something."

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny stared at Floyd. "Wait, what business do we have catching and interrogating a Deoxys..? Shouldn't we leave this to the pokemon in charge of fighting the enemy?"

This was a bold idea from Floyd. However, it was too risky. The sole purpose they were all together was to survive. "What exactly are you saying, Floyd?" Penny asked.

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: The thing in italics is a flashback.

Staggerly was watching what was going on. Floyd with the Master Ball, and Ace with his rival. Staggerly was getting a bit annoyed that they couldn't leave. The original team was missing, and there was no saying what could be hidden in the city. Staggerly started to leave the group, heading for Ecruteak City, which was on the way to Olivine. Once there, a boat moared in the harbor would retrieve the team and return back to Sinnoh. Staggerly stopped, and remembered something from where he used to live.

"C'mon, Staggerly! What, am I too tough for ya!?" yelled the Heracross. It taunted him with a motion of his fist. Staggerly got up off the ground from being tossed through the air. He charged the Heracross, horns first. The Heracross knew what he was planning, however, and slammed his horn against Staggerly's. Even with two pincers and much more weight than the Heracross, neither budged. The Heracross then used a Counter attack, and lifted Staggerly through the air. The Heracross then closed in for the kill.

He was interupted.

"What exactly are you saying, Floyd?" Penny asked. Staggerly was torn from his trance from the past. He shook it off, and turned around.

"Hey, everyone! We're heading to Olivine City, if you wish to be rescued and brought to Sinnoh. If not, no complaining," he said sternly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ace Nodded. "Good Job Finding That Master Ball. Even Though He Is Right,I Could Go And Catch A Deoxys For You Guys." Said Ace Looking At Floyd. "I Know It Is Risky,But I Know I Could Easily Fly Away If Any Problems Come." Ace Said. He Dug Inside The Pack Around His Neck And Pulled Out A Box. "Inside The Box I Have Some Communication Devices And Some Trackers. It Would Help Us If You All Agree With Me Going." Said Ace,Bravely Hoping They Agreed. He Was Bored,And He Knew This Wasnt Going To Be Easy,But He Knew If He Was Careful Enough He Could Catch One.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • "You guys, catching a Deoxys is dangerous! You could get killed!" Penny pleaded. He saw that Staggerly was leaving and obviously planning on going to Olivine City.

Penny felt cowardly for preferring to leave with Staggerly because he was a good source of protection. Penny looked at Ace and wiggled his tail. "Good luck with catching a Deoxys. I won't stop you."

With that, Penny ran off to accompany Staggerly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "See Ya. I'll Meet You All At Olivine Later." Said Ace Grabbing The Masterball. He Put It In His Bag And Flew Off. Lets Hope I Remember Where The Deoxys Might Be... Thought Ace. Luckily He Had Brought One Of The Communication Devices And A Tracking Device. He Knew What Would Be Bad,Is If The Deoxys Could Pick Up The Signal Of The Tracking Device,But Then There Would Be A Good Side To That Also. It Would Give Him A Chance To Catch One. Hopefully One Of Them Grabbed A Communication Device... Thought Ace As He Continued To Fly Around With The Small Devices Around His Neck. He Sighed,He Thought It Would Be Hours Before A Deoxys Actually Showed Up.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • The guard saw a bird pokemon flying over, but was uncertain whether or not it should report it, or engage it. It decided upon the ladder. The Deoxys sent a thunderbolt hurling up at the flying pokemon, only to miss. "Idiot, how could you miss that?" The guard mumbled, preparing a second attack.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Floyd thought about his time in the camp. He had found his mother there, only to receive some of the worst news he could imagine. "Floyd, dear, I'm so glad you're alive!" She said to him when they met during the work, only to be reminded not to talk by an ineffective (she kept it a secret by faking pain) psychic attack from the slave master in that area, due to here being a dark type pokemon. After the Deoxys had left Floyd whispered to his mother "Hey mom, where dad?" His mother only stared at him sadly as she said "Floyd, I wish I didn't have to tell you this, but you father is dead. He was lost in the last stand we made before being captured." Floyd couldn't believe it, how could his father die. It was simple, but Floyd never thought it possible. He simply went back to work, hauling berries to the storage area. He didn't say a single word after that while in the camp, only the vow he made before he left, stating that he would return and free them all.

Floyd woke up from his trance, and followed Staggerly to the boat headed for Olivine, still remembering his promise to the other slaves.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Yes! Thought Ace As He Dodged The Attack. I'll Go Down,Battle It For A Couple MinutesTo Make Sure He Doesn't Think Anything Suspicous Is Going On,And Catch him. Its That Easy. Thought Ace,While He Turned On The Communication Device. "I See A Deoxys,Its Trying To Attack,But I'm Sure Its A Slow One. It Already Missed. I'm Gonna Close In On It And Battle For A Few Minutes First." Said Ace. He Then Turned It Off And Flew Straight At The Deoxys. Ace Started To Spin In The Air,He Was Definatly Using His Ariel Ace At Full Power. He Launched Himself At The Deoxys. Good,Aimed And At Full Power. Ace Thought As He Flew At The Deoxys At High Speed.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Blanch, the only reason I keep calling you "the Pinsir" is you havn't givin my character Staggerly's name yet. And short and ugly post.

IC: Shiro started at Penny for a few seconds with piercing eyes. He finally broke the silence by saying: "Catching a Deoxy's is dangerous enough. Keeping one captive inside our hideout is even more dangerous! Don't they know Deoxy's can communicate telepathically! Once inside, he could communicate with the other Deoxy's and tell them the location of the hideout! Its an idiots move if you ask me." Shiro was already walking in the direction the Pinsir and Penny were going. "I'd rather be off this godforsaken place then stay on it any longer, knowing they could send reinforcements of thousands of Deoxy's right now to capture us all."

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: No? Oh, yeah, that's right! Shiro was KO'd upon Staggerly's.. what, like 3rd introduction? I'll get to that right away.;) (Don't worry, my posts haven't been very.. well, either)

IC:
    Staggerly found that the two of the Pokemon he was with started to follow him. They were the Raichu and Penny. Staggerly hated to introduce himself, and seem so soft, but something was bugging him. He approached the Raichu.

"You.. what's your name? Just for future reference. Oh, by the way, I'm Staggerly," he said, trying to make the intro very short to save time, "Believe me, I may need to know this to get you registered for the boat to Sinnoh," he finished.

OOC: Dang, it's still short. Oh, well, it'll hopefully get longer when all the intro's are done.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Yup, no shame in short posts because you got nothing much to go off on.

IC: The blundering noise of footsteps hitting the ground came from the group, continuing the voyage for the ship back to Sinnoh. Shiro looked around. The used to be grassy, lusicious feilds of green that covered the outskirts of Goldenrod were now destroyed and demolished. Flaming debrie from vanquished buildings plated the feilds of green with red, the flames rising up, but dieing down seconds later. "I will find the monsters responsible for this..." Shiro whispered under his breath. The Pinsir from before approched Shiro. He reluctantly asked for his name and stated his own. "The names Shiro. Were you the one in that rescue team I saw going into the radio tower earlier?" He asked of Staggerly.

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Oh no." Was the last thing the Deoxys guard could remember himself saying, right before a Pidgeot hit him at full power with an aerial ace attack.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Well," Floyd said, catching up to the others, "as long as were doing intro's, it would be much obliged if you gave me your names, since I gave you mine." He heard Ace say something through the communication device about having found a Deoxys, but didn't let the others know, he had his own agenda for the monster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back