• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you were younger what did you think the strongest pkmn was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Well lets think. i think that i believed that mew was th strongest because they made it impossible to get in RBY now i know that hes even easier to get than snorlax =)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mewtwo. However, that's no surprise since the movie basically blabs out how powerful he is. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I thought it was dragonite since it was able to use so many different types of attacks.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Mewtwo like most people as that's who the movie was focused on and he was the boss at the end of the game! However lots of people believe to this day that Charizard was the strongest, but that's probably cos the first Charizard card that came out was 120HP with a 100 attack (forgetting Pokemon like Blastoise could easily beat it through type advantages!)

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I thought Mewtwo and Mew were the most powerful pokemon. #150 and #151, last ones on the pokedex! I could have sworn they were the strongest!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Wayyy back then I used to believe that all the pokemon would be equally strong, if you trained them to be like that. But now, I see that, no matter how much you train a pokemon, they'll never be more powerful than the ubers...

That's what I see^, though I do still believe anyone can be equally strong with training in the Anime

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Back in the days of RBY I thought Articuno was the most powerful. That bird's ice beam was able to take on anything put in front of it.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Nidoking.

He just has the looks that say "I'll beat the living **** out of you"

I also thought Golem pwned and most ground-type Pokémon did also

My first team was:

Nidoking
    Golem
    Dugtrio

Pidgeotto (for fly)
    Kingler (for surf, and guillotine)
    Venusaur

and i thought it was well-rounded

BTW I caught Mewtwo with a GreatBall so I always thought he sucked, especially after the first movie... he got pwned by little mew

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I knew it was mewtwo.
    I never saw the movie, and mew just looked too wimpy to be that strong, while mewtwo has that look of destruction on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back