• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
  • I'm almost always home alone, so... blast my music (Even though my walla are thin enough that my neighbors hear it, I do that a lot at like, 3AM XD) stay up all night, eat junk food, watch a lotta TV, go on the Internet even though I can only get on after 7PM and only for an hour, kiss my Flannery pics even though I do that in front of people anyway, and... other stuff...

Years
  • I do what I normally do. Just because the parents are gone doesn't mean I change the routine.
    I'm an innocent girl. I do as I'm told. O_O;;;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I certainly could tell you all what I do when my parents aren't home, but I'd most certainly get banned. ;)

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Well, I mainly eat what I am not supposed to, blast music, play games at times, and that's basically it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I get on the computer (like I don't do that when they are home XD). I also take pics of things and upload them to the computer (like my DS and PSP and my cats and so on). And some times just go back to bed and sleep. XD

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I just go on the computer, like usual and eat stuff and watch tv, like usual!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I sneak onto the Internet. I'm not allowed to be online from home more than once a week, and that's on weekends, but I just sneak on if they're not home and hope they don't try to call ^^;

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I don't even notice when they're gone anymore...o.O
    It's like I exiled myself...XD
    So I tend to do the same things, except I'll have like every radio in the house blasting one song, or planning a houseparty....XD
    Which, BTW, I've been planning for like 3 years...o.O XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Depends how long they're gone for XD. If it's for like a whole weekend then it's party time at my place! XD. If it's just for a few hours then pretty much the same stuff I do anyway.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Um...I eat. o.o Yeah...I eat until I feel I am gonna explode. XD (No, I'm not fat. XD) See, when my parents are at home, they usually never let me eat something besides breakfast, lunch or dinner, except for if I just want a little snack. =P So, therefore, I spend my time eating and going on PC. :33 Yesh, I am lazy. XD I know...BUT NOT FAT! ><

~Karli

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Yeah, when my family is not home, I freakin celebrate! they get on my nerves mostly. I especially love it when my family goes on extended vacations that i don't want to go to. I have to take care of the cats, but I don't even care! I'm alone, to walk around naked and not worry about nagging or any other kind of annoyance!

Back