• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Nose. Let's say it doesn't hurt that bad... until you look at it in the mirror. You don't want to see a picture of my current face :)

HSV most likely

pkmin3033

My lower abdomen, and just behind my right eye. I've had an upset stomach for four days now, and what you would think would make it better actually makes it worse. IBS is a real bitch. It didn't cause a panic attack like the one I had on Saturday - thank god, I can't deal with nausea like that - but I do feel like I've been turned inside out, and I have a very light headache. Really could do without this.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have massive eye strain and a migraine from staring at my work computer for the past several weeks. Someone quit in June and another person quit mid-July. I work for a large company, but in a small team, so losing two people is like losing half of my team. Some nights I am working until midnight. The senior manager reassures me that things will gradually get better, but I might not stick around to see. Life is too short to always be working. :(

Years
    I have an anguishing headache.

It'll pass...but it sucks.

My head. The right side is in constant pain.

Best wishes for you two to feel better soon!

I have massive eye strain and a migraine from staring at my work computer for the past several weeks. Someone quit in June and another person quit mid-July. I work for a large company, but in a small team, so losing two people is like losing half of my team. Some nights I am working until midnight. The senior manager reassures me that things will gradually get better, but I might not stick around to see. Life is too short to always be working. :(

I wish you feel better soon!
    And you are right, you shouldn't be doing the work of two or three persons on your own. Best of luck for you to find a fairer job you will like!

Years
    Went on a walk for a few hours yesterday which I don't normally do nowadays and my right knee is screaming at me for it. Was definitely worth the bother though!

Years
    There's burning and pressure at the bridge of my nose, and it has felt like there's something stuck in my throat all day, like a thick knotted rope in my throat ​, and uncomfortable
    when I swallow. I have eye strain, and a headache, my tongue is swollen and bumpy-- I think it's all sinus related, hopefully I'm not getting sick.

Bice

Suffer More
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    A slight-yet-constant headache from my dog waking me up to get me to let her out... even though my brother was right there and willing to take her.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Stomach bad, can't eat many things, can't drink coffee. Sooo. Naturally I also have a coffee-abstinence headache now.

Back