• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    Having one of the worst sore throats I've had in ages and also been coughing a ton so not having a super fun time right now :'D Feels like I've actually swallowed glass...

Going to crawl back into bed after I finish this assignment...

Best wishes for you to feel better quickly!

My heart hurts a little... because I miss my bestie. :(
    *Hug*

Years
    My gut. It's a stabbing pain. I have had some stress, and my stomach has a way of talking under such conditions, also pain relievers over time can mess with it. I will make some tea to try to soothe my body and mind, and get some rest tonight. Hopefully I'll be stiched together like new in the morning.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    good luck sam ;(

my ears are painfully constricted? or something? this happens when my allergies get bad and im so irritated >:(

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Got hand sanitiser splashed in my eye. :( And it was in the car, so I freaked out from the pain and there was nearly an accident. Luckily we had a bottle of water in the car so I could flush it out as much as possible, but it still aches...

Years
    My gut. It's a stabbing pain. I have had some stress, and my stomach has a way of talking under such conditions, also pain relievers over time can mess with it. I will make some tea to try to soothe my body and mind, and get some rest tonight. Hopefully I'll be stiched together like new in the morning.

good luck sam ;(

my ears are painfully constricted? or something? this happens when my allergies get bad and im so irritated >:(

Got hand sanitiser splashed in my eye. :( And it was in the car, so I freaked out from the pain and there was nearly an accident. Luckily we had a bottle of water in the car so I could flush it out as much as possible, but it still aches...

I wish you all get better soon!
    Unwanted thing splashed in the eye... I have been there! A bit of pure shampoo once splashed from closing the lid, right into my eye. That was not pleasant.

Retek

Banned
    Years

good luck sam ;(

hugs for all

Hope y'all feel better soon!!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    My whole body hurts today. It's rainy and humid, and that messes with my bones and muscles. I hope they will subside on their own soon so I can get a short workout in, though.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Does not getting enough sleep count? I'm just so gross and achy feeling. Like my joints have more sand in them in usual, ya know?

Years

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Does feeling lightheaded count. It's making me feel very spaced out. Seem to have dysphagia, too. I'm completely fine, I'm just... my heart's kinda being weird lately.

Back