• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you get your username from?

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Well, everything is in the title.

I got mine because I love the name Wonder Woman and since I'm a girl I just made up Wonder Girl :)

And you?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My username comes from my real name, and my real name comes from a song. That is my mom's favorite song.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    my username well little background history now, i originally in 2008 started off with the username ss back at pokemon world and when i made my site i named it sspokemon dunno why i just did :P then cos the maximum amount of letters in regerstration was a total of 3 i couldn't use ss as a username so i used my sites name unfortuently i closed down my site a couple of days ago due to the lack of work to it plus i didn't have enough time anymore to be running a site, now i can stop blabbering about it now :D

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I really have no idea where my name came from XD
    I think the name I wanted for this forum was taken [Taichi] so I just came up with the most random name I could..

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    My username is from my creation the Pirate squirrels, it is the name of the ship they sail. Now the pirate squirrels are diffant from squirrel we had on earth.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It was a really rainy day when I came up with this user-name. During that moment, I was seriously contemplating on what user-names I should choose. As I was staring at the rain outside my cousin's window, I thought about a rain-related user-name.

At first, I thought about Rolling Thunder., but that was too wrestling-orientated. So, I went with Drizzling, but I felt that it could be better. I listen to some Drake songs after that and came up with another name.

Drizzle​

Years
    I did a username bait-and-switch with another user on here. XD My old name Jordan was randomly chosen back in 2005, but now I've decided that it's named after a country in the Middle East. (b'')b

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I don't really know. I thought Aero sounded cool. So I did what anyone would do, put Dark in front of it seperating it by a _

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It's total randomness.
    But I think it comes from my obsession of Binary digits. And it's also related with my hacking.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, y'see. It's kind of a long story.

Back in the days when I was on a Danny Phantom forum, my name was DanPhantomFan (this was before Dan Phantom came about, peeps. 'Dan' was a shorter version for 'Danny'.) However, during my days there, I became less into Danny Phantom, but I still went t' the forums. So eventually I wanted a username change, but I wanted to keep with my acronym, DPF.

So eventually DigiPeachFruit came out.

Eventually from that, I got back into Digimon, and my friend and I eventually started to say 'DigiPeachFruit: THE PEACHES ARE BINARY' because the Digital World is well... pretty much made out of binary code. And eventually, from that, BinaryPeaches came about. |D

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I've always wanted to identify myself with an image that was mysterious, dark, and graceful. Then I thought, what would be better than a Black Feather! But then I thought, Mizan of the Black Feather was too cliche, so I opted fro French, which would become Mizan de la Plume Noire. But then, Noire didn't go with Plume as well as I thought. So Noire became Kuro, Japanese for Black. XD

Akari

Man
    Years
    I stole it from Aizuke. :L. This account's name was named after Akari Shinohara of the movie 5cm per second. I also like the name.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I used to have a different name, I forgot what it was exactly, but I decided it made me look like a Wanna-be-Japanese (which I was at that point) so I changed it.

Anxiety is one of my favourite words, because its a really pretty word if that makes sense. And the dot at the end just seemed right, y'know?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The story of my username starts two thousand years ago, on a dark Egyptian night, where the resident slaves saw a lapwing (an ugly bird) and decided that it would signify everything wrong with the world; slavery. But they were in Egypt, unable to speak English, so they called it Rekhyt.

I'm not fluent Egyptian though. I've never taken classes in it and I don't know anyone who speaks it, so how I stumbled upon the word is similar to the way millions of others did: by reading Jonathan Stroud's Ptolemy's Gate. Rekhyt is the name of a character in it, and for soe strange reason on a dark night two thousand years and a bit after the slaves in Egypt saw the lapwing, I googled the character's name and found the definition.

At first I thought Rekhyt sounded catchy, then I got bored of it, but not before making it my username on PC. After it I changed my username to The Jack of Hearts and I quickly grew tired of it.

So I chopped up Rekhyt and made Rekky. Sounds classy, no?

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years
    Let me name all my username origins, starting with my main.

Pikataro ~ Well, know how Gold from PokeSpecial used "-taro" as a suffix for all his Pokemon's nicknames? Combine "Pikachu" with it, and whaddaya get?

Serene ~ Totally from Riviera.

Zuzu ~ Ruby's Mudkip in PokeSpecial.

Yuyuko ~ The sixth boss in Touhou 7/PCB, as well as a recurring character in plenty of the future games.

Natsu-kun ~ Because "Natsu" was taken, and I have a Fairy Tail obsession, so yeah.

Fia ~ Once again, Riviera.

Suika Ibuki ~ Only new character in Touhou 7.5/IaMP, and she appears in later games.

Lucent ~ I once had a dream, and there was this sexy wizard guy (anime-style, obviously) named "Lucent" (I had no clue where the name came from). Basically, he told everyone they had five minutes to kill him, and when those five minutes were up, he killed them. He took pity on my character, but then when my character tried to revolt he told her the same thing. Long story short, she ended up just waiting for him to kill him, told him so, and he ended up sparing her. Plus, it's a cool-sounding word, no?

Kagebouzu ~ Japanese for "Shuppet", one of my fave first-stage Pokemon.

Yggdra ~ The main protagonist for Yggdra Union.

Sanae ~ The fifth boss of Touhou 10/MoF plus appearing in later games, the Designer/whatever they're called from TWEWY, the mother of Nagisa in Clannad... This can go on, honestly.

Nitori ~ The third boss of Touhou 10/MoF, and she makes her presence known in Touhou 11/SA.

Youmu ~ The fifth boss of Touhou 7/PCB, and she definitely appears in other games afterwards.

Rosary ~ A lovely witch from Yggdra Union; she either dies or joins your team.

Milanor-kun ~ Because "Milanor" was taken, and I love Yggdra Union <3

Lachryma ~ It sounds cool, no? :> Kind derived from Lacrima, which makes an appearance in Riviera as well as Fairy Tail (though it has more importance in the latter).

Lucy ~ Because I love Lucy from Fairy Tail (that was not meant to be a pun, really).

Fairy Tail ~ Um... Explanatory username is explanatory.

Pamela ~ Another witch from Yggdra Union.

... That's it, minus my main's new name once they get it.

Back