• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you get your username from?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've had many usernames. I'll explain my alts, too.

So, I signed up as simpsonqueen on November 15th 2005, because it was going to be nicadogs, but then I chose simpsonqueen because I liked the simpsons.

Then I changed it to ×× Nica ×× about October 2006, because well, Nica is what I was known as and the ×'s were pretty.

I created an alt, Kawaii (which turned out to be my main alt, known as Hakeen right now) in April 2007, because I wanted a brand new identity, and that seemed the most unlike me. What was next... I'm pretty sure I used Nica-chan next, because I followed Tali's "Tali-chan", and I wanted to pay tribute to her somehow. I remember going back to simpsonqueen at some point because other people were going back to their past usernames, which I believe was in late 2007. I also created an alt, pokmns r the rulerz, but... I forget why exactly I did it.

Then, during January 2008, I created ×× Nica2 ×× (which was Bellossom back then, named that because it was supposed to be bf's username or something.) However, Bellossom got swapped to my main account. About a month later, when the usernames were reset and anyone could change their username, I became HOPPING FROGGY KISSES, which Kenji suggested, and I just found it hilarious. In April 08, I created another alt, ayepreel-fyewls. Then about May, I created Arrived, copying Went, while bgt created Came, posted a few vms on it, then I basically adopted it, (since I originally intended to get Came, but bgt beat me to it.) I then signed up as Devil, because bgt was known as God then, and Malyka had Satan. I also created Fifailre at some point because I thought it sounded good. Then about July, I changed to ıиғıиıτızεd because I wanted a unique username that was also based on TCTI. In October 2008, I changed to Forever, because ever since July of that year, I loved the song Forever by Chris Brown. About November or so, I created I'M GOING TO BED. because Malyka typed it in a conversation and I was bored.

In January of 2009 I created goldandplatinumisgreat! for... reasons that I don't want to specify, although I cannot remember the password. I kept Forever until about March, when I changed to Nurse Nica, because Signomi's alt kept on calling me her nurse (I think this might've been due to one post by Went, I'm not sure.) Then, instead of changing back to Forever, I opted with Hakeen in August, due to popular demand. I also created I WANT GUMMY'S BABIES, which was a strange username. I created Four, November Sky, Not Yuyuko and Jay Sean about November. I chose Four because I loved the number, and still do. November Sky was because it sounded pretty, and I randomly mentioned it in a conversation. Not Yuyuko was because she said someone should do it, iirc, so I made it. Jay Sean was because he's just a damn awesome singer, plus I just wanted to have that username <3 I also changed back to Forever in November, and it's been that way since.

In January of 2010, I created That 626 goes all 126 on your 36, yo because there were other accounts with 36 in their usernames. Then finally, I created Stay away from that Jess, Zet! because it was based on timing, and a blog entry.

Aaaand that's my username history so far!
    ...I've had too many usernames >_>; Also, this is off the top of my head, so I might've forgotten usernames/accounts too. :(

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
    My own choice from a different forum I used to go to, which was Thesus, and then someone kept calling me Thesusus so it stuck.

Although after 5 years of using the name I wish I could change it so much. D:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Lawrence is a much fancier way of saying my rather blunt name.

Some people around here enjoyed this so much that they decided I should take on the name as my forum identity. Thus, you see the username I have currently.

Not a very interesting tale, I'm afraid. >:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I got it from my friend Sandie, she mentioned how she was a boy entrancer. I was mesmerised by it so I used it.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I got "TheAppleFreak" from another forum, Tech Links (now defunct). I used to be RISRDKDDK (named after a series of Lego robotics lines: Robotics Inventor Set, Robotics Dicovery Kit, Droid Developer Kit), but after being deemed a spammer, I reregistered as TheAppleFreak for my love of Apple products (I've opened up to other platforms since then). Eventually, I registered here on PC, and kept my moniker the same. If you visit my TV Tropes page, you can find me on other sites with slight variations in spelling.
    Currently, on Lyoko Freak (my first home away from home; PC is my second), I'm known as TheLordOfAppleFreaks due to a posting rally where the people in BKO began changing their names, and it's stuck. But I'm still TAF here.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Simply from just being a big fan of Dawn's and that was the first thing that came to my mind upon registering here.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Lets see
    this accounts names:

Doctor Love - Couldn';t think of a good name when i joined, then i though, LOLOLOLOOLOL Doctor love sounds SHOOOOO KEWL :D

ReyЯeч-Pчoи
    name i use often on other sites,
    wanted to use it on PC, special letters to make me feel kewl and special :D

Pink Supervisor
    Because I'm fantardy Fantard who fantards ;<
    From Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
    main character gets nicknamed Pink Supervisor because he was commiting suicide making himself taller on one of the Sakura trees :>

as for my Alts

Pyonkotchi - a tamagotchi pet. also because a common username i use on the internets, is ReyRey-Pyon

Strawberry Kiwi - wanted to make another alt. couldn't think of a name
    Strawberry kiwi flavor is tasty :>

Captain Obvious! - Random. Im not even sure myself xD

Pi-Face - Another fantard related name, the nickname of one of the bosses in TWEWY, Sho Minamimoto

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    This name come from a high school nickname "Freaky". "Locz" is Chicano slang for a gangster. I'm not a gang banger I just hung out with them in middle/high school. You just take your usual nickname and add "Locz" to the end to make it a gangster name. 14 is also a gang-related number.

Years
    My super-duper-extra-long-name? Well, let's see..

I had a friend do it. The Pinnacle stuff was me but Ryo meant Dragon in Japanese so I said yeah, and what'd ya know, bam! 32 Letter User Name. I'm telling you, that's the limit.

chelly1107

The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    my real name had 8 letters and pokemon gold only let 7, so i made up chelly from the letters of my name, and added my birthday XD... it became my username for different sites after several years ^_^

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Mine's the name of a song by Green Day.
    And no, sadly I don't want to burn Christians.

Back