• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Sinnoh region???

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • lately, in the basement of the pokemon center. I've been doing alot of WiFi battles, and whenever I'm not doing that, I'm playing SS, not Platinum, so.... yeah

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I'm mostly on one of two places in Sinnoh: Solaceon Town and that one Route...north of Fight Area. I'm bad with remembering numbers. ;; It's the place with Machoke, Fearow, Raticate, Bannete, all those Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm there a lot to, uh, catch the level 50 Pokemon in order to get my shiny eggs. And I'm in Solcaceon a lot for hatching them, of course.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Battle frontier. thats the place i go most cos theres not much for me to do. beat the post story guide anyway.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • I'm always in Jubilife city so I can check on the GTS, and if not there I'm usually around the Valor Lakefront for some reason.

Years
  • All around the Battle Frontier, lately the Battle Factory. It's really the only challenge left in the game to complete. Working on getting all of the gold stamps, I have 2/5.

Years
  • I'm mostly on one of two places in Sinnoh: Solaceon Town and that one Route...north of Fight Area. I'm bad with remembering numbers. ;; It's the place with Machoke, Fearow, Raticate, Bannete, all those Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm there a lot to, uh, catch the level 50 Pokemon in order to get my shiny eggs. And I'm in Solcaceon a lot for hatching them, of course.

same here i think that's route 225

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    • Solaceon, hatching eggs.
    • The desert by the Resort Area. There's a trainer there that gives you 10k+ EXP per battle.
    • That one route south of Hearthome. Good route for money.
    • I find myself around Pastoria pretty often for no reason in particular.

Besides that there's my usual EV training haunts, the occasional descent into the Underground, etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    im mostly in solaceon town. i breed various types of pokemon all day lol

Back