• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yams

Polursaring!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Just because the legendaries are black and white in color does not mean there is relevance to Yin and Yang. The most popular theories are that it is about energy, considering Team Plasma and the types of Reshiram and Zekrom. We also do not know if there will be a third Pokemon to make it a trio, which would also take away your Yin Yang theory.

Besides that, the new weather system can sorta, kinda hint at it being New York. Well not really, but it gets rid of any places too close or far from the equator as bases for Isshu.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Just because the legendaries are black and white in color does not mean there is relevance to Yin and Yang. The most popular theories are that it is about energy, considering Team Plasma and the types of Reshiram and Zekrom. We also do not know if there will be a third Pokemon to make it a trio, which would also take away your Yin Yang theory.

Besides that, the new weather system can sorta, kinda hint at it being New York. Well not really, but i gets rid of any places too close or far from the equator as bases for Isshu.

well its official that reshiram is yin and that zekrom is yang pokemon, check it out anywhere on internet its official

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Can you give proof from an official source?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Can you give proof from an official source?

well check on serebii, pokebeach any pokemon website with b/w news, im sure even this forum has it somewhere, but heres a link for serebii

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

just scroll down to the reshiram zekrom part, all info on serebii is official

And if it is from the pokedex then it doesn't matter.

what is form the pokedex, and the hoenn trio never mentioned hebrew legends

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Like I said the pokedex classification does not matter. Look at Sandshrew the pokedex says it is a mouse when it is not a mouse.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Like I said the pokedex classification does not matter. Look at Sandshrew the pokedex says it is a mouse when it is not a mouse.

omg, if u are going to be so stupid just stfu, entire black white thing is supposed to represent yin and yang check it anywhere, it is the main theme, just like sinnoh was time-space.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    well check on serebii, pokebeach any pokemon website with b/w news, im sure even this forum has it somewhere, but heres a link for serebii

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

just scroll down to the reshiram zekrom part, all info on serebii is official

Well I guess I was wrong then D:

This may just be a design decision, as we have yet to see anything plot related that has to do with Yin and Yang.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • offtopic? the thread is about isshus location, some1 asked the reason for shanghai being the possibility i just stated some of the reason i think.
    And if u cant handle other ppl opinion just get off my nerves. U obviously trashed my idea cos u knw it hurts NYC theory that u are so stuck up on -.-

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • How am I stupid when you brought this thread off topic? you always start non sense in here.

the only nonsense ur pointing out is that NYC isnt isshu, which probably isnt so it isnt nonsense. Were u always this stupid or did u hurt ur head as a baby

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I said nothing about NYC not being Isshu. looks like someone takes things too seriously :laugh:

? what. ur just trying to anger me, while u are turning out to be a stupid close minded person

Dont be such an ******* if u dont like my pinions dont comment and then say im annoying.
    And i really cant see what did I say that u think is nonsense? the yin-yang stuff? (i hardly find that nonsense)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • ? what. your just trying to anger me, while you are turning out to be a stupid close minded person

Dont be such an ******* if you dont like my opinions dont comment and then say im annoying.
    And i really cant see what did I say that you think is nonsense? the yin-yang stuff? (i hardly find that nonsense)
    There fixed. Just because they are yin yang doesn't mean it is Shanghai. Oh look Sinnoh was time and space and it wasn't in a wormhole or in outer space.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • well couldnt u said that in ur first comment on mine theory, but no, u called it crap and sai its nonsense and that they arent yin-yang at all -.- it took a whole page of this thread just for flaming between u and me -.-

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • well couldnt you said that in your first comment on mine theory, but no, you called it crap and said its nonsense and that they arent yin-yang at all -.- it took a whole page of this thread just for flaming between you and me -.-
    I'm sorry that happened but please work on the spelling.

Years
  • Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. I think you should worry about your own grammatical mistakes before you use that as an excuse to ridicule someone else just because they happen to not agree with you and others.

Get off your high horse, thanks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    excuses, excuses that is all you can come up with. And i have no idea what you said in that post due to the horrid spelling.

omg, if u are going to be so stupid just stfu, entire black white thing is supposed to represent yin and yang check it anywhere, it is the main theme, just like sinnoh was time-space.

How am I stupid when you brought this thread off topic? you always start non sense in here.

offtopic? the thread is about isshus location, some1 asked the reason for shanghai being the possibility i just stated some of the reason i think.
    And if u cant handle other ppl opinion just get off my nerves. U obviously trashed my idea cos u knw it hurts NYC theory that u are so stuck up on -.-

U mad? oh and one more thing LRN2SPELL.

the only nonsense ur pointing out is that NYC isnt isshu, which probably isnt so it isnt nonsense. Were u always this stupid or did u hurt ur head as a baby

? what. ur just trying to anger me, while u are turning out to be a stupid close minded person

Dont be such an ******* if u dont like my pinions dont comment and then say im annoying.
    And i really cant see what did I say that u think is nonsense? the yin-yang stuff? (i hardly find that nonsense)

well couldnt u said that in ur first comment on mine theory, but no, u called it crap and sai its nonsense and that they arent yin-yang at all -.- it took a whole page of this thread just for flaming between u and me -.-

I'm sorry that happened but please work on the spelling.

Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. I think you should worry about your own grammatical mistakes before you use that as an excuse to ridicule someone else just because they happen to not agree with you and others.

Get off your high horse, thanks.

Guys, really, stop flaming eachother and being off-topic. Sure you disagree with someone's views but don't turn this into an argument. If someone starts to argue with you then just drop it. Don't keep posting. If this happens a third time I'll be handing out infractions. Doriru, please don't comment on their off-topic discussion, as it only drives the thread away from the actual discussion.

Now can we discuss where Isshu is in a friendly matter?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Sign this thread has lots of flaming...
    On topic:I think we could get a better idea on what it's based on if Isshu showed what was north...each of the places we have mentioned has different things north of them, that could end the debate...though I doubt we will be able to see it...maybe gen 6 will be north of there and we could end this debate :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back