• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you mod?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
  • that's easy - Battle Logs, no doubt.

I guess S&M would be a great second (yeah as if I've got the skills for that lol) or if nothing else I would greatly apprechiate getting OT so that I could close "the count to infinity" and the other friendly abhorrorificatioscreamiations. Power abuse doesn't even start it.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Definitely Culture and Media only because it is the place I hang out most often and home to topics on my top couple of interests, so yeah. Also, it's really like vast with lots of variety, there wouldn't be always doing the same things when it comes to promoting the section or organizing competitions and stuff.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'd like to mod the Fanfiction and Writing section, if given the choice, though two is probably enough anyway. XD Specifically, the Poetry forum, which, I feel, is sadly neglected.

Failing that, my second true love, Japanese Entertainment. \o/ Not that I'm particularly knowledgeable, but I still think it would be nice.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I would love to mod Other Trivia, seeing as 99.9% of my posts are there.
    I would also actually be happy with Video Games or Pokemon Trivia, despite me not posting there frequently.

i can haz modship nao?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • This one is a no brainer.

If I ever do get even considered for mod...I'd rather mod right here in OVP for the most part. I rather love this section more than I do any other. I don't really think I'd put out for any other section besides this one and MAYBE OC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If I didn't moderate NU/W, then I'd probably want to moderate right here in OVP. I used to post here quite a bit back in the day, and I still love to come here and give my opinions. Just, such a fun and inviting board. :D

AND I WISH TO CONTROL IT.

Years
  • Man, I would love to mod Other Voting Polls. Best forum ever!

If I wasn't here, probably either Video Gaming or Pokemon General. I like video games and Pokemon General is the only area in Pokemon I'd be comfortable modding. I did for a day, it was pretty easy. XD Or maybe New Users/Welcome; I modded there years ago and it was pretty fun.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hm, probably this section really. I just like the discussion and the threads around here, it seems a pretty nice and relaxed place.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My top choices would be Other Chat & J-E. I hang out there quite often, but I also wouldn't mind modding here and OT. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If I got to choose, I wouldn't mod any section at all. xD Nah, I like the RP section and my guess is that it's a pretty different place to mod compared to most others. I'd probably like to mod the old GBA and GBC/GB forums as well as Challenges, since I'd love to come up with things to make those sections more active :3

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
    Years
  • Hands down I would love to moderate Other Chat or OVP I love random chit chat. I'm also told i talk too much. XD So I would love to moderate those sections, I would also like the GB/GBC section since the pokemon game i grew up on and still love to this day was Gold for the gameboy color. BUT I don't wanna moderate, it's too much work and i don't get to be lazy.

Years
  • I'd love to mod Other Chat.

No Seriously, I'd love to mod Culture & Media in relief of Abnegation, or return to the Trade Corner and mod there with Aurafire and Twilightblade.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Computers and Technology or Video games would be fun and enjoyable for me to mod. Those would be my first choice.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • If I were given the choices of modding a section it would either be B/W, Pokémon General or OVP. These are the areas I like most and post most in/stalk offline and online constantly.

Years
  • I don't really know i have not been here this long but i would probably want to do either Pokemon General or Pokemon Anime. But I don't think i have enough experience in this forum so it is not in my new future to try but maybe one day.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I want to mod a completely random forum where I've never posted before like TCG. 8D

...but actually, I think I'd end up modding Strategies and Movesets before I would mod anywhere else, imo. I love that place. ;-;

i would also mod battle logs with oppo

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I don't want to be a mod, period, but if I must choose, probably Pokemon Anime and/or Groups. I wouldn't be a good mod because I wouldn't try to stop lolarious wars. =)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I would mod whatever I'm needed, Super mod gives more freedom :)

Also I mod on other sites so know what I'm doing

Back