• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where you at in your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    where you at in your game right now?I'm in Celadon i haven't played it that much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    E4 beaten 2 times. RuSa trading enabled. 25 hours game play. All 386 Pokemon obtained. Entire team has illegal amounts of EVs and/or movesets plus max IV/DVs.

263 Pokemon Traded
    12-0-0 Link Battle Score
    Nothing has been done using the Wireless Adaptor yet. Can't find anyone.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 39
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    i have beaten the E4 and got the Plates to trade with R/S.

and now i'm frantically looking for my Ruby cartridge because i have no idea where it is :(

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • today I beat erika in celadon, beat team rocket and got the silph scope, and went and got the Pok?flute from lavender town. ^__^

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2004
    Just beat Lt surge.. With WARTORTLE ONLY!!!!!!! I dunno where to go now... ;(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You get your butt back to Cerulean. Cut that tree in the east and head east to Rock Tunnel and onwards to Lavender.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I made it to Vermillion now. Now all i have to do is find ground pok'emon cause i started off will squirtle.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I've been playing 29 hours and obsessively training my pokemon...I just beat Giovanni this afternoon and I'm going to try and get all my pokemon a few levels up (Charizard and Primeape are L54 right now, Porygon, Marowak, and Lapras are L50) before going into Victory Road. I sure could use an interesting sixth pokemon...maybe I should just use the Zapdos I caught friday night =/ I wish the breeding center would open up before the elite four, I really wanted a Mr. Mime or a Lickitung but I refuse to use pokemon that I can't nickname...

*leers at my Farfetch'd, used for Cut and Fly*

CH'DING? What kind of name is CH'DING? >_<;;

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • i've beaten the e4 at least 6 times, i have all the rarities except the ones i'd have to get illegaly (like deoxys ond lugia) and i'm waiting until my stepbrother finds a working link cable so i can trade my ruby pokemon (level 100, done the old fashoined, e4 way) to my fr.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    I am in Pewter City with a wonderful male Impish Squirtle named Tip Tup at level 19. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well now...I'm in the Trainer's Tower trying to set all 4 records under 10 minutes. So far I've done Single in 8 and Mixed in 8 and 30 seconds. My Double record is 15 minutes and I haven't set a Knockout record yet. I could've but I fell asleep doing it last night so my score was like 6 hours something...

Yami86

Speedy Speed Boy!!!
    Years
  • I've fixed the machine on One Island completely, so now I'm about to take on the Elite 4 again. My pok?mon's levels are in the low 80s now, and I have around 83 pok?mon in my pok?dex.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • I'm at the island number 7. but i'm stuck there and d'ont know what to do....well, it's only a metter of time beafor I will finishe that fantastic game! :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back