• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Character do you LOOK most like?

zekes

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I like Pikachu because he's cute and very friendly like me but he's dangerous when he's mad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Probably Blue (SHE'S THE GIRL) Though I don't steal as much as she does, kinda the same attitude.... and she's the only girl who's got a hair color closest to my own.

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I still need to read through the diamond/pearl series but so far Silver is holding the top position for me, i think he's awesome and seriously misunderstood =]

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
    Years
  • I'll have to say Blue, some people drew comparisons between me and her in the past, and I also have brown hair that is straight yet not so straight but my chest isn't as big as her's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    After I shave my head, I'll have to say, squirtle... ha I don't think there's any 20 something black males in Pokemon. :-/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I look like Silver. My hair and his hair are dark red and about that length. lol I don't dress like him though. Gurl, he needs some help there.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I look like a mix of Bel (Bianca, gosh why change her name <_<) and Kamitsure (err Elesa). I have short blond hair with locks flying a bit around sometimes and wide green eyes. I'm pretty tall and thin though so I don't have wide hips like Bel -probably her skirt but yeah-! No big chest either =P.

Years
  • Burgh, the new Bug-type Gym leader. Brown afro, quirky personality, thats me :D
    (just maybe not the bug pokemon part ahah)

The Ice Type

HUGE Girlpowershipper <3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Green, though I might be able to pull off Platinum, considering my build.

Though my brown hair and green eyes would probably be more towards Green, even if it's a bit below shoulder length.

Years
  • Dark-skinned males are pratically non-existent in Pokemon. My skin tone isn't even that dark, it's like Dhalia's. The only person I slightly resemble is anime Brock, but my hair's black and I don't have eyes like that. >_>

I guess that I sort of look like the male psychic in BW, but my skin's not that dark and my hair isn't like that...

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I'm a shorter, chubbier hybrid of Wallace, Bugsy and Will. That is my hair is exactly like Wallace's (colour and style), my face is child-like like Bugsy and I have the dress sense of Will.

Back