• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character would you like to see in the next SSB?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ridley, Ridley, Isaac, and Ridley. XD

Seriously, Ridley is like, the most epic Nintendo villain ever and he constantly gets the shaft in SSB games. If anything, his boss battle in SSBB makes me want to play as him more. XD

Isaac just for representing Golden Sun. A samurai-style swordfighter with terraforming abilities? Yes please. :P

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    However, I agree with no more 3 third party characters. Smash is supposed to be Nintendo characters fighting not Konami, not Sega (sorry Sonic :'( and Shadow) and not even Capcom, Ubisoft, or anyother company.

Awh. I guess i slightly agree with youuu.. Sad but yeah. 3: So maybe still Midna? TOON ZELDA? ;D i unno. but yeahh.. v__v no Sora.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I just noticed every character in SSB is from another video game D:
    There goes my chances of getting Spike from Cowboy Bebop in it.

Felix would be badass.
    Or just anyone from Golden Sun.
    Except Mia.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Phoenix Wright could be plausible. For his Final Smash, a cry of Take That! and an enemy chained to a chair or something and smashed off the stage BY MAYA'S PSYCHIC POWERS n_n

MegaMan would be like the same as Samus;

I think Shiki or Sho from The World Ends With You would be ~awesome~, along with Vincent Valentine *____*

Also Maxwell from Scribblenauts. e could summoun God and Death and they could team up to kill an enemy or something 83

Also like pokemon trainers; Kingdom Hearts, and from it come a member of the Organization who... do something |D And just Sora or Riku as a playable character;

Mongo

Go Mets!
    Years
    King K. Rool
    Ridley
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Waluigi
    Mewtwo
    Birdo
    Roy
    Isaac
    Felix
    Megaman
    Boy and his Blob
    Toad
    Bomberman

Another Pokemon trainer with Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion would be cool, too. Maybe make him look like Gary.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh yes Mewtwo :D I just recently started getting good with him in Melee. Someone had found some data of chracters that were going to be in brawl but didn't make the cut. Some I remember were "toon zelda and toon shiek(I guess tetra), plusle and minun, mewtwo, and dr. mario."

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Personally, I would like to see Felix from Golden Sun in the next game.

Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how incredible that'd be.

Felix for sure. No Issac though >=((.

Sora, Riku, or some other Kingdom Hearts character as well. I'm not quite sure who has primary ownership of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, but as there've been at least two Kingdom Hearts games on Nintendo gaming systems, I figure that qualifies it at a "Nintendo game".

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Nope. It's SquareEnix/Disney, as we all know, and the main installments are on PlayStation. Squeenix is just diverse like that. Exhibit A: FFXIII on Xbox 360.

I can see Sora or Riku in SSB, or perhaps Roxas. Still think Laharl is a good idea. Average weight, Diabolic Sword in his hand, Up-B has his scarf turn into wings, Dash-A is a flash-step slash. Now, his Final Smash... Perhaps Tera Star? Or a mob of characters from Disgaea. Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Nope. It's SquareEnix/Disney, as we all know, and the main installments are on PlayStation. Squeenix is just diverse like that.
    Naturally. I was talking more along the lines of SSB's requirement that their characters be "Nintendo characters" (i.e. Sonic appearing in SSB as he is in several Nintendo games, despite being the acknowledged mascot of Sega).

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Nope. It's SquareEnix/Disney, as we all know, and the main installments are on PlayStation. Squeenix is just diverse like that. Exhibit A: FFXIII on Xbox 360.

I can see Sora or Riku in SSB, or perhaps Roxas. Still think Laharl is a good idea. Average weight, Diabolic Sword in his hand, Up-B has his scarf turn into wings, Dash-A is a flash-step slash. Now, his Final Smash... Perhaps Tera Star? Or a mob of characters from Disgaea. Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
    Please tell me this is'nt real. Another fan-boy that thinks Final Fantasy Characters belong in Smash Bros. People, let Cloud and Sephiroth stay in FFVII.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I forgot someone. Geno from Super Mario RPG. He's a Squeenix character, which is unfortunate, but it's a Nintendo game. Come on, that's not third party...

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I forgot someone. Geno from Super Mario RPG. He's a Squeenix character, which is unfortunate, but it's a Nintendo game. Come on, that's not third party...
    I could see that happen before Enix puts in Cloud, and the crew. Boy and His Blob isn't Nintendo either, but I still would love to see that. I was thinking, anyone else for some kind of Animal Crossing character in Brawl. If you think about it, there are enough moves to attack, that or a Rabbid.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Please tell me this is'nt real. Another fan-boy that thinks Final Fantasy Characters belong in Smash Bros. People, let Cloud and Sephiroth stay in FFVII.

We were talking about Kingdom Hearts =\.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    Hmmm. I love things like this. How about Midna from LoZ; Twilight Princess? That would actually brighten my day. ;3 But also, can we get Roy back? He was my favourite character on melee. They took him out for Ike. I mean, Ike is pretty great, don't get me wrong.. So, let's see. Spam people to get rid of jigglypuff? I always forget she has that sleeping move so i end up killing myself when im trying to get back onto the battle arena xD

OHIKNOWONE.
    Sorry if someone posted this already, but what about Sora -Kingdom hearts?! That would be absolutely fantastic! Not like I'd get any better at any SSB game. xD But yeah! I don't think I'd trade my main for him though ... I work pretty good with Pikachu. SO, he can take Kirby's spot!

^____^ OOR BEAT - JET SET RADIO FUTURE ..

erhm, i'll stop now .. xD

-squeals over thinking about all the new final smashes; * U *

Midna would be nice as well as Zant.

Roy was also my favourite character in SSBM. We need him back!!! Not to mention that we need all the characters that didn't make it to SSBB, in the next SSB game. This includes Roy, Pichu, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I want Alex from Goldensun to be in the game. Or any of them, really. That is really my only request.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    This has been my one request for a very long time: Isaac from Golden Sun in SSB. It's really the only one I care about.

Back