• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite grass starter?

Favorite Grass Starter?

• 1st Gen: Bulbasaur

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • 2nd Gen: Chikorita

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • 3rd Gen: Treecko

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • 4th Gen: Turtwig

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    I never really liked the grass starters, however I like Chikorita and I love Treecko due to it evolving into Grovyle and then Sceptile.

Years
    Turtwig. He's actually a good starter among Piplup and Chimchar. he's actually one of the best grass starters i started with. I would choose Tsutaja but i'd have to see if he's exceptional as a favourite by using him first.

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    My favorite so far seems to be the 5th gen, but besides that Bulbasaur for nostalgic reasons. I don't really like any grass Pokemon.

Years
    With the grass type starters my liking of them tends to decrease as you go across the generations. Bulbasaur is my favourite starter, as Venusaur is really cool. Chikorita is just as good. Treeko and Grovyle are really great Pokémon design-wise, but Sceptile ruined it for me. And finally Turtwig is just lame like all the fourth gen starters, so it's my least favourite.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Chikorita or Roselia. I was never really a fan of Bulbasaur.

EDIT: Looks like i got caught out by a merged thread, doh.

Last edited:

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Favorite started would be Bulbasaur, with Treeko running a close second. Bulbasaur, basically for nostalgia, and Treeko because of Leaf Blade... and the absolute badassness of Leaf Blade and Grovyle♥

Years
    Treecko is my favorite grass starter, with Bulbasaur right behind it.
    Never really liked Chikorita or Turtwig :/

Back