• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite grass starter?

Favorite Grass Starter?

• 1st Gen: Bulbasaur

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • 2nd Gen: Chikorita

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • 3rd Gen: Treecko

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • 4th Gen: Turtwig

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Ayselipera

- Bulbasaur
    - Treecko
    - Chikorita
    - Turtwig.

If Chikorita's last evolution was different then I may have considered it second place. Sadly Meganium kills everything I love about Chikorita and Bayleef. Also the V generation grass starter doesn't look half bad. I see a Treecko resemblance so I hope it turns out just as good!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I will admit, Bulbasaur is my favourite grass Pokemon, because of his cool looking form of body, and his face, it's so cool. But, I will admit, Treecko is a close 2nd, Not only because I love Reptiles to the fullest, but his attitude and Expression, gives him something no other Pokemon can represent any other way, and that is that attitude.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    1. Chikorita
    2. Tstuuja
    3. Bulbasaur
    4. Treeko
    3. Turtwig

I just love Chikorita... basically, because I love anything to do with flowers. I am growing quite fond of Tstuuja though. *shrugs*

Years
    Treecko. My first pokemon and by far the coolest looking starter pokemon. My vote tied treecko with chikorita.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess mine would have to be treecko :D I really liked it in the anime and I LUV sceptile!

Years
    gotta be treeco. it looks amazing at all 3 evolutions, which is a rare thing in pokemon. it also has a good moveset and stats

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    It's a tie between Bulbasaur and Turtwig.
    Bulbsaur had always been almost at the top of my favorite Pokemon list.
    But Turtwig is just too cute and has Torterra as its final evolution, whom I've enjoyed playing with more than Venusaur.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My favourite is Torterra. I just love it's design - it looks so powerful and it just has a cool aura going for it. Also, it's incredibly useful as an attacking Grass type starter, sporting pretty useful attack and defense which can utilize Earthquake (plus STAB) to it's maximum potential.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Bulbasaur just edges it over Turtwig and Treecko.

Turtwig edges it over Treecko as I like all of it's line, whereas I dislike Grovyle.

Chikorita, well...nice pokemon, but it's overworld is fugly, Meganium looks horrible in battle (looks like it's crying) and Bayleef is really not that good, despite the fact I like it.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I hate grass starters. Also, I have never ever picked one, never! Although, Bulbassaur is my favourite one, just for the nostalgia.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i like Chickorita best~ its a cutie (unlike the other grass starters, sadly), and i like its whole evolution line. Chickorita is cute, Bayleef is cool, and Meganium is pretty!!!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Although a great fan of tanks, I like Treeko best. Incredible topnotch speed FTW. And maybe the new one because of it's appearance.

Back