• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Which legendery will you choose?

• Giritana

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • I'm not too fond of this trio, and even if this event occurred in my country, I wouldn't go. But outta the three of them, probably Palkia. I'm too lazy to catch one in Platinum, and I don't have Pearl, so go figure.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm not too fond of this trio, and even if this event occurred in my country, I wouldn't go. But outta the three of them, probably Palkia. I'm too lazy to catch one in Platinum, and I don't have Pearl, so go figure.
    well the arceus event has now been anounced to be in the us for pokemon platium soon

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • I have 3 Giratinas and 2 of Palkia and Dialga anyway so i dont care. If I had to choose then it'd be Giratina.

Years
  • I'm probably going to get Palkia, but I doubt i'll be even doing the event so it doesn't matter. I just love Palkia's Spacial Rend.
    I don't think I really need it too, I already have 2 of Dialga and Palkia and 3 Giratinas

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I sincerely doubt that I'll be able to attend the event, but in the event that I should; Dialga would be my first choice. I've already gotten Palkia in Pearl, Giratina in Platinum and Pearl, and I used the GTS for Dialga, so it'd be nice to catch it.

However, my opinion may sway if it turns out that Palkia/Giratina's revamped moveset turns out to be better.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I could care less personally. I always kill those guys in-game for the experience because I've no use for them on my team. ^_^

..but I'm inclined to say Giratina simply because I like his typing more than the other two...

Artifactor

Music is Life
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    this does not really matter to me also, because i may not be able to catch arceus anyways, but i would pick dialga, because i have not used dialga yet

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Palkia, he's the only member of the Dragon Trio that I don't have.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    this does not really matter to me also, because i may not be able to catch arceus anyways, but i would pick dialga, because i have not used dialga yet
    You dont have to catch it you just get given a lv100 arceus by the green man in the mart

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Palkia in one and Giratina in the other. I dont like Dialga very much.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • If I manage to get Arceus, I'd choose Palkia. I own diamond so I've never had a Palika (never bothered trading for one.) Plus, Palkia learns hydro pump. :)

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    i chose giratina bcoz he can change forms ^^...

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I'll be lucky if I even actually ever GET Arceus. But in the scenario I do, it'll be a tough pick between Dialga and Giratina. Dialga is cool, but Giratina is also awsome. I guess Dialga though, since I already have THREE Giratinas anyways. Baby Dialga for the win!

Finnel

Years
  • I won't pick any of them, because I doubt I will even get the required Arceus and I'm not a big fan of the Sinnoh legendaries anyway.

If I actually do get the chance to pick one of them, I guess I'll go with Palkia because Giratina is ugly and I rarely use steel types.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm going to go for Palkia since i already have all three legendaries from Platinum, and i like palkia the most. Giratinas ok but i feel a can give palkia a more varied and useful movepool and better living conditions.

Oяiginal

Experienced Trainer
    Years
  • Never!

None, because if by some event I get the Arceus, I will not activate the event like I sometimes tdoo things that move on your choice

Ex: Not using my masterball(if I find an Arceus I'll use it though) or never giving the boy in Canalave the Lunar Wing:badsmile:

Last edited:
    Back