• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Which legendery will you choose?

• Giritana

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
Years
  • heck who cares i would be lucky enough just to get an Arceus but if i had to choose i would get Dialga.
    to me Giratina seems so much better but i prefer att over def so Dialga it is

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    All of them are, great! I don't know what to choose... i like Dialga, but i dont like its pose.. i like Giratina, but i'm not sure if i can turn it to its original forme.. i dont like Palkia much, but i love its pose! HELP! XD

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Giratina for me, as I don't have Platinum and I'd like to use Origin Forme...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    All of them are, great! I don't know what to choose... i like Dialga, but i dont like its pose.. i like Giratina, but i'm not sure if i can turn it to its original forme.. i dont like Palkia much, but i love its pose! HELP! XD
    ummm... dont pic a pokemon if your only going to get it for its pose XD if you want giritanas sky form then trade a pokemon from platinum holding giritanas orb?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Probably Palkia, as I have Diamond and Platinum, though I already have 2 of each (though I traded away one Palkia).

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    probably none of them. i didn't even know they were going to be in HG/SS.

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    If I get only one of the games, I will most likely go with Giritana. If I get both I will get Dialga as well.

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
  • I'll probably end up going with Palkia, even though I like Dialga and Giratina better. I just don't have a Palkia yet. xD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Either Dialga or Giratina, not sure which one yet though. :P

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Giratina, of course. ^,^
    I already have Dialga, and Palkia... eh, I just don't really like it that much.

Back