• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Which legendery will you choose?

• Giritana

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Chances are I'd choose either Dialga or Giratina since I don't think that much of Palkia, but why not just get them all? I always loved starting over and playing back through the GBC versions of these games and I'll probably do the same thing with the remakes. I can always transfer all of my pokemon to the other one (since I'm probably getting both) or to my Platinum.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Dialga or Giratina, because I never really cared for Palkia, but thats if I can be bothered to get the event.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Well I have 2 of echa Giratina and Palkia and 1 Dialga . But I'll pick Giratina cause of its ShadowSneak .

Also , why Wi-fi Battles ? Sumthing wrong with in-game battles ?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'll choose Dialga because I chose Palkia in Pearl and got Giratina in Platinum :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'll probably go for Palkia since I have 2 Giratinas and 2 Diaglas. Knowing Hydro Pump is definetley a plus as well.

Years
  • Probably Dialga in my SoulSilver, and if I get HeartGold later on Girantina.

I don't like Palkia.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • It'll be a tough choice. Maybe Palkia, because Hydro Pump is really useful on it. Metal Burst is cool, too... And Shadow Sneak. <_<' If i'll ever get that event Arceus, anyway.

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • I'm gonna choose Dialga, most likely because he's my fave. dragon trio monster, and he gets one of the best attacks (out of the three, Giratina gets Shadow Sneak....why?).

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • I'll be choosing Giratina.

It's the only one in the trio that can change forms.
    Plus it's Ghost and Dragon.

The others are Steel and Water.
    BLEEECK. Do not want.

Kellyn-Noob

Kell... HEY!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Tie Between Palkia and Giratina. Giratina has a unique type combo, pluss some very good stats. It also has Origin Forme on is side. Palkia has good stats and a good move pool, plus its new event attack has a very high strength.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • I have them all about twice, at least. Tbh I don't really care about it that much as I will only be able to do it f someone will borrow or trade me an Arceus, which is unlikely.

NatureKeeper

Ok so in the game, there is an in game event where when you trade over the eigaken Arceus, and go to a certain place to unlock a new area. In that area you will meet cynthia there, and you will have to ability to get a lv 1 Giritana, palkia or dialga. which one will you choose?

Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Im gonna go for giritana in my heart gold and in soul silver palkia (i dont like dailga that much he sounds like a horse SPACE HORSE xD

Giritana knows shadow sneak

Palkia knows hydro pump

Dialga knows metal burst

Keep in mind people that these are wi-fi battles
    Thanks to samme426 for info on attacks and serebii for images.

I probably will chose Giratina. His origin form rocks, and he can be origin in HGSS too, right?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I have all three and the only one i would obtain a second of is Giratina for my living Pokedex, which i need two Giratina's for (one in Origin Form, one in Alt.Form).

Back