• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Which of the New Pokemon Do you like the most?

• Zorua

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Pokabu

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Tsutaaja

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mijumaru

• Gear

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Chiramii

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Munna

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mamepato

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Hihidaruma

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Shimama

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Meguroko

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I hate all of them

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I love all of them

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • I am going to wait until I see their other forms/evolutions

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters

Lexxy

sup brah?
Years
  • Gotta say I'm really, really wanting Shimama! I love deer and I've been awaiting some more deer like Pokemon ever since Stantler.

My only hope is that Shimama is the baby form and, like Shinx, he will be found at lvl 4ish and will have 2 more BA evolutions :D

Shimama will be mine!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Just look at my avatar :P I like how Zekrom looks complex as a design at first, but it's really just a giant black...thing. And it's Dragon/Electric! Speaking of electric types, Shimama's pretty good, but I hope it has a Rapidash-like evolution.

drivr3joe

Master Of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    I dont like any of them except zoroark. All the others are just crap.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
    Years
  • I think Tsutaja is awesome, he is so gonna be my starter :3! I also like Meguroko, plus his Earthquake Spiral sounds really interesting.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Zoroarrrrrrrkk<3333 Also Shimama and Chiramii. :0 The gears are fine too, but they remind me of that Digimon in one of the earlier posts in this thread. 0__o

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I do like the majority of them, although my favourite is Pokabu. Honourable mentions go to Reshiram, Zekrom, Shimama, Hihidaruma and Meguroko.

I don't particularly like Gear, Munna or Tsutaja, although I hope their evolutions will change my mind.

Prince of the Sea

#1 Manaphy Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    no favorites

Mijumaru - Made of d'awwww! It's a cute little water otter that I will hug and squeeze and call George.

Tsutaja - Pretty cool and smug, a step up from some of the previous starters in my opinion. I'd like my rival to have this; Tsutaja depicts the rival personality oh-so-well.

Pokabu - Kind of funny. He's got this carefree expression, like real-life pigs. Too bad rolling around in the mud is potentially harmful to him! I have a feeling he could have a very powerful evolution.

Zorua and Zoroark - Everyone thinks they're the Gen V Riolu and Lucario. I can't disagree, but I like how Zoroark has an influence from the kitsune, much like Ninetales.

Gear - Gear! Really? I don't mind that much, because there aren't that many Steel types, and Gear represents another man-made part of society. I wonder what Gear has to do with Rotom...

Chiramii - This seems like Gen V's "vendor trash" Pokemon to some, but I think Pokemon has turned away from that idea. Forget about the generic rat, racoon, and beaver. Those weren't cute. Chiramii, however...

Mamepato - This is a real pidgeon Pokemon. It makes Pidgey's name seem so unfitting now.

Munna - Outside the Rock Tunnel there was a girl that really wanted to see this pink Pokemon with a floral pattern. It's pretty cute, but it reminds me too much of Drowzee.

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Your favorite looking Black and White pokemon?

As for me Wooguru looks freakin amazing! i also like Shimama and the Grass starter.

Years
  • Mod's make your life easier and make a Sticky Topic in one of the many ''Favourite Pokémon threads'' so people don't have to make new thread just because they can.

I like Zekrom most, but Eagle is also awesome.

Back