• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon In Your Team Loves You The Most? Which Do YOU Love The Most?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My favorite pokemon is Togetic, yet I had to be courageous, and evolve it into a Togekiss, for its own benefit... I suppose I needed to accept that fact that it was still the pokemon I loved, even if its appearance was altered. :3
    My Togekiss is named Nureus, and he loves me so much~! When he uses Return, he KO's Level 50 pokemon in one hit, usually... And I love him, too~! I spent DAYS feeding him vitamins, walking with him, and nurturing him, from when he was a wittle Togepi... ; - ; I wuv him soooo much!!! *sobs*
    ... I have issues. ^^U

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    /got her togekiss by level 5. xD;

BUT ANYWAYS.

The one who loves me the most would probably have to be my Feraligatr, as it hasn't actually died in game at all. Second would probably have to be Espeon.

As for which one I love the most... Feraligatr, Espeon, and Bellossom equally. The other three members of my squad I also love and adore.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    My dragonair loves me the most, but I love my tyranitar... Lol can solo pokemon leagues after red, only problem is Garchomp... I hate that thing so much, thats exactly why I'm training one...

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    My Pokemon that loves me soooo much is my Typhlosion! He was my starter obviously and I love him right back! That would be for SoulSilver, anyway. I don't like picking faves, but Typhlosion's oughtta be my favorite!

Heartgold however is quite different! My wittle Bayweef wuvs me sooooo much! And I lover her too! XD But! My Crobat loves me just as much, which is awesome! I gotta say that my favorite Poké on HG must be... hmmm... tough choice. Bayleef! (Sorry Crobat!)

Years
  • I think all my Pokemon love me equaly, and I love them all even more.
    My team, btw, is Meganium, Arcanine, Slowking, Pidgeot, and Snorlax.
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My Weavile loves me the most, but my favorite is my Mightyena who I named Yena-chan, I had her since my first game in Emerald <3

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I don't know which one "loves" me the most, but my favorite is my shiny Cloyster named "Shamwow". :D

I never thought I would get a shiny (Other than Red Gyrados and Pichu), but I was wrong. I was breeding Shellders to get one with a good nature and trade it over to SS after EV training it, and out pops an orange one out of an egg! It didn't have the best nature but I still really like it, no doubt my favorite Pokemon in any of my games. Until I get a better shiny...... XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    My Magmar loves me so much that he's hugging and dancing about all the time.

As for myself, it's split between Joleton and Togekiss.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    all my pokemon love me i guess, as for my fave..i like em all, but ampharos and alakazam stand out a lot.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • My wittle Caelum the crobat. He's like that dog (or cat) that you take everywhere and can't imagine living without. <3
    (I remember when he was a little zubat)!

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • in team member : Espeon....fff i remember when he was a lil' Eevee....so cute yet so frustrating (happiness evo...duh)

non team member : ABSOL. nuff' said

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    as of right now, i'm pretty sure my bayleef loves me the most.
    and i have to say that i love it [the most] in return - oh, how i do love the chikorita lineup. :]

Years
  • Pretty much my entire in-game team ended up cuddling up to me all the time after a fair share of playing. The Chikorita lineup, Pidgeot, Ampharos, Umbreon and Vaporeon.

Somehow I love when Vaporeon does it though. So adorable!

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • my pokemon that would like me the most would be my arcanine but really like my dragonite more(which i got half way throught the game).

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • My Pidgeot. I have it from the very beginning, it has fainted maybe twice, I never put it in the box, and it's always following me, playing with me. ^_^ <3

Back