• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Raseri

a smogoner lol
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    I'll probably have Furret or Heracross follow me, maybe I'll trade a Torkoal over.

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Umm.... Hard one. Definitely a Bug Pokemon. probably Scizor, Vespiquen or Yanmega.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Kingdra, of course. :) What else?

Of course it'll be Feraligatr most of the game until I get my beautiful, EV trained Kingdra from my Diamond...♥

Divine~Deoxys

probably everything, but when i've done it all, i'm goin bak to my favourite ghost, froslass

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
  • Considering how big the OW's of alot of the Legendaries are...... probably those. imagine walking into a gym with my trusty Darkrai following me.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • I want them all to follow me at once, like one big conga line. :laugh:

Heh, no really though it'll probably change throughout my game but I think it will mostly be Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Probably the starter, and then I'll just play it by ear. usually one of my Pokemon emerges as my favorite for one reason or another.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Since it's the Pokemon in the front of the line, it will change as I go through the game. But I'm mainly either going to have a Furret or my starter Totodile follow me around.

Back