• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Which R/B/G/Y Starter?

Which B/R/G/Y Starter Is Your Favorite?

• Charmander

Votes: 78 50.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 53 34.4%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 23 14.9%

• Total voters

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
  • I was just pondering on which you guys think is the best :)

When I ponder, I need an answer :)

Ahh, the orginals. I have gone with Charmander. I LOVE it some much! They are the BEST!!! OMG I LOVE THEM YAAAAAY CHARMANDER

Yes, I am a little, ok very obssesive over Charmaders, they are sooo cool.

each of 'em was great... but all in all, I was very partial to Blastoise... good defenses, only 2 weaknesses, decent moveset, and could easily take down Charizard and Venusaur.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • i would have chosen squirtle because he totally DESTROYS Brock! but i would have chosen either squirtle or charmander

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Charmander. I always, in every generation, get the fire type. Fire is my favorite type, and the fire starter is always my favorite new pokemon; and every time there is a new Fire starter is also has become my new all time favorite pokemon. So, I chose Charmander.
    I guess I didn't have to say Charmander because of my avvie though...

Ironicly, my favorite color is Blue but I prefer Pokemon Red and its mascot.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Charmander is obviously the best at attack and stuff....But it actually depends how you train them. But according to me:
    1.Charmander
    2.squirtle
    3.Balbasaur
    Balbasaur isnt that strong and doesn't learn good attacks, thats why he is always last in my list

~Celebi

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • yea i have always been known to like the originals! i remember like it was yesterday!
    ahh... good times, good times!

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    yes, yes, i remember playing the originals like it was yesterday too!! i remember my dad got me the yellow version cuz my step brothers wanted red and blue... so i had a pikachu... but i always liked charmander the best ^_^

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Whoops, silly me, forgetting about Pikachu. I missed him because it doesn't actually count as a starter because you can catch them in the wild on all of the games... Sorry all whom wanted to vote on Pikachu!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I have love for Squirtle & Bulbasaur. <3 They are both cool. Charmander is nice, too, but I don't like Charmeleon/izard.
    But I don't usually go with the starters.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    My favourite is Charmander, now.
    But most of the time I picked Squirtle. Dunno why, I like water ^^

kokyuio

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    squitles the best ,well its not really squirtle i like its blastoise hes so cute and strong *you may stroke his chin but beware of the water pumps*

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm all for Squirtle. It learns Ice Beam and Surf, which destroy it's counterparts.

Back