• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen which starter did u choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Starter Pokemon

I chose Turtwig, but I ditch my starter for better pokemon pretty quickly.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Prinplup. The dual steel/water typing of empoleon is great except against sunnyshore. Cant touch that gym with him otherwiase its a great choice!

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Although, Turtwig is actually IMO the best.

His grass type beats empoleon, and his ground beats Infernape.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I picked Turtwig. I like Turtwigs!
    Torterra is quite good. His Ground type moves can own the other 2

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Chimchar. Infernape beats torterra with fire(spelling for the starters are terable), infernape beats enpoleon with his fighting ie.close combat + he is faster than both of them.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • chimchar cuz he's the fastest,the coolestnd when all of them are evolved he's the weakness of both tortorra nd the other one(cnt remember the name well...)

Years
  • I chose Piplup because water pokemon are one of my favorite types. The steel/water combo really comes in handy. You pretty much get 'not very effectives' on most hits. (Except for electric moves of course). Chimchar and Turtwig look okay. Torterra would have been a useful pokemon to have.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • I chose Turtwig because of Torterra. I think Torterra has enough DEF/ATK can actually be used to bring Infernape down, I've done it before, and I'll do it again. I just hate overused Infernape. xD

9popo

Typhlosion Lover
    Years
  • i choosed piplup, because i think that its a pretty good sp. atk using pokemon, and penguins are awsome, but fire types are still my favorite type of pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back