• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project.

Tarot reading;
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Chikorita.

I picked Chikorita years ago when I played Silver.

Just trying to keep it nostalgic, I guess. But I like Meganium anyway. Reflect+Lightscreen=Lol

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Cyndiquil. Quilava FTW!!!

I never evolved it into Typhlosion. I prefer Quilava.

Same. I think Quilava is cuter :3
    And being a female Pokémon fan, if it's not cute or appealing to the eyes, it doesn't make it on the team :P Which is why I hate Totodile, and Chikorita looked fine in Silver but in Generation IV... it bothered me. Especially the sprite that follows you. It looks like a faceless grumpy green awkward blob...

iForever

~ Forver Memory ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    ~ KEKE!

I chose Todotile because that's my favorite type between Fire & Grass. :P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    I chose cyndaquil. I've always adored it, since GSC. I've never been one for totodile, and I sometimes pick chikorita.

Overall, though, I usually always go with cyndaquil.

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Since I chose Totodile as my starter for my first time ever playing through Silver, I decided it was only right I choose him again in SS.

Dark pokemon

Beginner Hacker
    Years
  • I chose cyndaquil as a Jhoto starter ad Bulbasouar as a kanto starter. I think this is the best choice because I want a red Gyradoes and a well balance team so I chose cyndaquil because I hate Chikorita. Than I chose Bulbasouar to get a grass pokemon.

Koh

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    It was a tough choice between Totodile and Cyndaquil for me, but I went with Totodile, because I usually go for the water starter. Didn't happen in Platinum, and definitely not happening in Black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back