• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Super Smash Bros. Character you don't like?

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • I have four that I can't stand, Dedede, Ice Climbers, Pit, and Wolf

Dedede- Fat, Slow, Sucky jumping, I'm sure I could work with him though, I just don't plan to

Ice Climbers-I am terrible with them, I cannot play them, and I swear the computer know I hate them because when i hit random I may as well drag my lil coin thingy over ice climbers because chances are that's who i get.

Wolf-It's just too easy to be cheap with him

Pit- I can actually use pit well, its just the same reason as wolf, if you spam ->+B, you win.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Someone never played the Mother series.

Also, someone (maybe all of them) from Starfox, they need to be purged after what furries did to them.
    I know right, more people need to use Lucas and Ness. I use Falco as my secondary character
    People don't like Olimar and Lucas...They can die.

Anyway.

I hate jigglypuff for many a reason.
    Agree, mainly for Lucas though

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Come to think of it....I freaking ENJOY playing against the Ice Climbers...I just usually knock out the pink one and see the blue one suffer....hahahahaha

And I added somebody else to my hate list. Snake. YEAH, I said it.

I freaking detest that Final Smash of his....even though I dodge it most of the time, thats just pure spam. Also, am I the only that noticed that mostly ALL of his moves do a lot of damage even if the commands are simple?

Don't get me wrong, Snake is fun to play with when setting traps, shooting that little rocket launcher and using that chopper....thing to get back on stage. But a LOT of his physical attacks, his Final Smash and that freaking RPG are waaaaay to overpowered for such easy commands.

x)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Wario. I like using him but I hate playing against him. I don't really hate any of the characters but I do hate playing against them like Toon Link, Snake, Ike, Wolf, and Falco.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    dont really hate anyone. cept for Diddy (****ing spammin bananas nonstop) and Pit (not fighting wise, his voice is so damn annoying)

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I hate to say it, but marth. They nerfed him so badly like making his charged b a stab.
    He was like, my best character. And my rival friend used roy so we battled to the death :)

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I personally can't stand all the Starfox characters: they all have the same bloomin' moves!

Another clone character I can't stand is Ganondorf. Couldn't they have least given him a sword - and I mean one that he actually uses?

Rant aside, I really have no particular character that I dislike. ^_^

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like all characters, but I'll name the ones that I never use... Idc for zelda/shiek, Mr. Olimar, Peach, and Jigglypuff. ;]

Years
  • I love all the mascots of Smash Bros. Brawl. Little hazy on those 3rd Party guys, particularly the blue one, but outside of that, I love each Smash Bro.

Now, I've never been too fond of Luigi in the Smash Bros. games, since he had a really strange personality found only in those games. However, Brawl's Luigi fixes all of that. He sounds and acts like he would from his own games =o.

And I'm not going to bring up the Lucario/Mewtwo debate again.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sonic. I see no reason for him to be in the games at all.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Melee: Ganandorf, Peach, Donkey Kong and Doctor Mario

Brawl: Ganandorf, Sonic and Pit

That's it.... Ganondorf's the only one that, in my opinion, hasn't gotten any better in Brawl it seems.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I dislike Ice Climbers.
    One always somehow fails to follow the other..

Kirby, FTW

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Well... The characters I'm the best with are Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Lucas, Ike, and Toon Link..

The character I dislike the most would have to be Wolf... He has no reason to even be in there, with similar movesets to Fox & Falco.
    And I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Luigi. He's my worst enemy when it comes to fighting him (level 9!!!). But it's fun to try.
    And I hate using Diddy Kong in the Story Mode. I end up falling all the time... Lol XD.

And I'd have to agree with you Blazing Gliscor, Ganondorf hasn't gotten better. It just makes me dislike him almost as much as Wolf.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I haven't played Melee in some time, but I was never a fan of Yoshi....

In Brawl, I still can't stand Yoshi. I can't play as him(?) and I can't fight him. I know none of his tactics so I have to go on instinct.

I hate Ike. He's fast and has moves with more knock-back than a direct hit with Charizard's rock smash (witch give 40% damage with full contact) at 35%. He's one of the most broken characters since Gill from Street Fighter (Google it).

I hate Zelda also. Everytime I face one, I know just what to expect. Sitting in a distant corner spamming Din's Fire for 2 minutes.

I hate Pokemon Trainer for one reason only. Nobody else can use him right. I fight people who think they can use him but they start out as Charizard (big mistake already) and everytime they die, switch right to him again without giving Squirtle or Ivysaur a chance (I know i seem really self-centered here, but this always bothers me).

And Pit, I call him the "Spammers Best Friend" for obvious reasons.

EDIT:
    I know they're not characters, but I hate people that say Lucario is a Mewtwo clone, ONE MOVE!!!!!. I also hate when people say King Dedede is a kirby clone for the same reason.

Last edited:
    Back